Strange or normal kink?

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have been looking through a variety of sex posts lately, and found a trend of particular ones - "Tributes'' or "CumTributes.'' Granted, I have came across this before, but now there are entire sites dedicated.

Would you find this 'normal?' I can kind of see the anonymity appeal, but at the same time the creepy growth side.

I have done this once with my GF at the time, but desided not to share the pic.

[img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it's a fetish persay - just something guys want to do in order to play with their jizz.
0 likes
I do not mind. It is fine if that is what they want... I really would not know. Whether a kink or a fetish or just horny or whatever... if that is what is wanted. I do not find that people really talk about this much, it seems kept more private, and they do not broadcast or of directed personally they do not tend to let someone else know, from my point of view (and I do not mean comments about such to my hentai pictures... I mean usually more detailed or intimate and personal). It is okay. I just want to know if my bf does this to MY pictures...then I would like to hear.
Lurker
0 likes
The whole notion is utterly yukkie
Head Nurse
0 likes
I don't find it a strange kink. What I find is if you do it, and then send it to me, to be a bit creepy. Guys I know would be a different thing, and by guys I know, I don't mean I have seen in the forum.

Please note: to send a "cum tribute" to a girl you don't know is not hot. It's stalkeresque. It does not get you "in the door." It gets you at the least blocked.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's not a turn on for me, but I think it's pretty normal, assuming it's of a girl that you're involved with on some level. As Dirty_D said, don't do it to strangers. But if you're into it and the girl thinks it would be sexy, go for it.

I remember seeing some cum tributes posted that some guy did for a girl and he jizzed before waiting for the ink to dry on the print-out so all the ink ran together with the cum and just made a monstrous blob of the girl's face. It was kinda funny, but worth mentioning as a tip if someone is planning to try it.
Lurker
0 likes

"Ask The Gals" never fails to provide amusement.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's a bit grim tbh. Seems to be something some men like as a way of assuring them other men find their partners attractive, but for me it's just be degrading and a bit sick-making. Nor would I ever want to do it myself.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I was on MySpace years ago, I'd run into guys who wanted to send me pics of my pics with their jizz all over it, and I never got why they were motivated to do it! At first I thought it was just an act of degradation, like print- ! But guys would tell me that wasn't their intention at all. They genuinely thought I'd be turned on by it! I'm not convinced they really understood their own motivations, but I still think its an act that screams: I can have sex with you whether you consent or not! So I just ignored or deleted them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
When I was on MySpace years ago, I'd run into guys who wanted to send me pics of my pics with their jizz all over it, and I never got why they were motivated to do it! At first I thought it was just an act of degradation, like print- ! But guys would tell me that wasn't their intention at all. They genuinely thought I'd be turned on by it! I'm not convinced they really understood their own motivations, but I still think its an act that screams: I can have sex with you whether you consent or not! So I just ignored or deleted them.

It works both ways, many moons ago I was asked by an American woman on myspace to do that for her. Each to their own I guess!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I certainly understand how you would feel about this ... and especially so if sent by someone you don't know or just barely know.

An alternative thought might be that that "just proves how much YOU excite me when I'm thinking of you" etc.

Rick...just an old guy with a young man's thoughts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I gave my lover some sexy picture of me (in real life, not the fantasy me here on Lush), and he or she was so turned on that they came (or dripped) all over it, knowing it would turn me on. Seeing it would not.

~ Marna
0 likes
Quote by marna69
If I gave my lover some sexy picture of me (in real life, not the fantasy me here on Lush), and he or she was so turned on that they came (or dripped) all over it, knowing it would turn me on. Seeing it would not.

~ Marna

Yes... that is more what I meant... the act, knowing my lover was excited enough to do that or would think to, that would turn me on- the act- not needed to SEE it. lol

A stranger SENDING me something like that has never happened. People I would hope respect me more than that, even if they hardly know me. I think they would not SEND me something like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone sent me one on here once, I found it rather funny!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
wow i like it, i would be turned on by it, sorry meant to say i am really turned on by it mmmmmmm xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If some guy wants to cum all over a pic of me, have at it. But I really don't want to know about it or see it!