last reply
10 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes

Killer blow job: Sexpert says her technique is so good it can kill you

A woman claims her fellatio technique is so effective that men have died mid-blow job.

Sexpert Auntie Angel, AKA Denise Walker, told VICE her unique blow job move – dubbed the ‘Death Technique’ – has caused ‘massive heart attacks’ in men.

In a video on her YouTube channel, Angel, 43, explains her signature method, which involves a warm grapefruit with a hole in it and a bizarre, hoover-like noise.

The former mechanic, who revealed she got the idea when experimenting with fruit on a former boyfriend, said: ‘I have had women who have given their men my blowjobs and the men have passed away.’

As for the hoover noise – described by one YouTube user as ‘a vacuum cleaner dealing with a very thick carpet’ – Angel said she ‘wanted to do something that was so out-of-the-box that he would never forget you until the day he died.’

Chicago-based Angel has reportedly taught over 50,000 people in the last 10 years at her sex classes.

‘My advice for women is to become a beast,’ she said, but warned:

‘You suck at your own risk!’
Lurker
0 likes
This technique is not something new. When I was a kid I knew this woman (in her 20s) at her she had a grapefruit cut on both said with a hole in the middle on her dresser. Underage reference removed by admin. That had always buffled me and over time it just went to the back of my mind. Until I watched this. Crazy how one learns and realizes things from the past.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by vines
This technique is not something new. When I was a kid I knew this woman (in her 20s) at her she had a grapefruit cut on both said with a hole in the middle on her dresser. Underage reference removed my admin. That had always buffled me and over time it just went to the back of my mind. Until I watched this. Crazy how one learns and realizes things from the past.

Apart from the underage reference which I had to remove, this post made no sense what so ever. Seriously, put the peace pipe down dude.
Clumeleon
0 likes
That's a big risk to take for a blowjob. Not a big grapefruit fan either...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum

Do you have to use a pink grapefruit if you're gay?
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't have sex with here. It wasn't that kind of relationship. I was just a kid. My mind wasn't thinking about stuff like that back then. I was just saying that always stuck in my mind. And watch that video made things clearer.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by clum

She does say you can use an orange so it doesnt interact with your medication.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Wow. This was a surprise. I thought 'a blow job that can kill' was going to be about getting sucked off while driving, but this was way cooler. I am going to the grocery store on the way home and buy grapefruit in the bulk bag. Now I need my GF to watch this video. I don't need to be blindfolded either. Ahhh, I will tell ask her if she wants some grapefruit with a cream filled center.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Wow. This was a surprise. I thought 'a blow job that can kill' was going to be about getting sucked off while driving, but this was way cooler. I am going to the grocery store on the way home and buy grapefruit in the bulk bag. Now I need my GF to watch this video. I don't need to be blindfolded either. Ahhh, I will tell ask her if she wants some grapefruit with a cream filled center.

Surely you only need the one.
Make sure that you insurance policy is up to date!
I'd love to know what went on the death certificate! If a guy can auto felate, would it be suicide?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give it too me I'll risk it lol
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well that was Interesting.