Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would girls read stories from somone with no expirience?

last reply
33 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hi..

i'm new here, i was wondering before i write something if girls would read a fantasy from someone who has no sexual experience and never had a relationship, i would imagine this would be evident in a fantasy.

(and it's not like it's a pity message, i'm from israel, so no chance in hell of trying to pickup a girl here, so your'e all safe smile . )
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by traveler_the
hi..

i'm new here, i was wondering before i write something if girls would read a fantasy from someone who has no sexual experience and never had a relationship, i would imagine this would be evident in a fantasy.

(and it's not like it's a pity message, i'm from israel, so no chance in hell of trying to pickup a girl here, so your'e all safe smile . )

we have other members in Israel, btw biggrin and really, any well written story is worth reading. that's the only thing to worry about - that it's well written.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Sprite is correct. Females here and anyone in general appreciates a well-written story.

And we can't tell one way or another if an author has sexual and/or relationship experience.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Sprite is correct. Females here and anyone in general appreciates a well-written story.

And we can't tell one way or another if an author has sexual and/or relationship experience.

unless they announce it to everyone, in which case, we kind of can.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

unless they announce it to everyone, in which case, we kind of can.

Well that would be an exception, of course.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Sprite can.

She has this 'slutty radar' she uses that picks up promiscuity. It doesn't work too well, though. Her own signal interferes with it, so it just goes haywire. biggrin
A poetry selection!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not not read your story because you are inexperienced. In some ways that can be an advantage, because you don't get lost in the details of encounters you have had and can actually create a good fantasy, which is the important think.
However people probably won't know about your sexual history, when reading your story, so don't worry. And even if they know it wouldn't stop me from reading.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
A good story is just that... a good story. I've never fucked an alien but I wrote a story in which such an occurrence did happen. Don't worry about what you do or don't know. Write a good story. If it's good, the readers will come. Trust me, I get suggestions from people I know who say, "Have you read this story?" or "OMG! This story is amazing! You should read it."

Good luck! I hope to see your story on the homepage soon.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not my place to Name Names, BUT, one of the finest female writers here is a Virgin...

xx SF

Sprite: "Admit it... It's you... Apart from the 'finest' bit... And the'female' bit... In fact even calling you a Writer is stretching it..."

Me: "I am not a Virgin, Sprite..."

Sprite: "VIRGIN! VIRGIN! VIRGIN!!!!"

Liz: "Awwwwww! Do you mean me?"

Me: "No..."

Narcissus: "I haven't actually written anything yet... And I'm not EXACTLY a Virgin..."

Saga: "I'm VIRGINAL... But not a virgin..."

Jayne: "I'M A VIRGIN!!! HONEST!"

Raven Star: "I'm a sort of Virgin, I suppose... I mean, I've never been taken up the shops..."

Mysteria: "I was a Virgin once... Longest 18 years of my life, to be honest..."

dpw: "I was a virgin when it was cool to be one..."

NymphWriter: "I could PRETEND to be a virgin..."

Poppet: "WHAT'S a Virgin?"

Milik Redman: "I'm sure I was one ONCE but I can't remember that far back..."

Mazza: "I lost mine back when I was a Bond Girl... Dear Sean!"

Buz: "I'm not a Virgin, but I once fucked a girl who WAS, if that helps?"

Smiler77: "Hun, if you're referring to ME we need to have a bit of a chat..."

Dancing Doll: "I'm NOT a virgin! And for that I will always be grateful to Johnny Depp! Who still texts me every year on my birthday! Like, get over it, Johnny!"

Me: "FUCK YOU ALL!"
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
It's not my place to Name Names, BUT, one of the finest female writers here is a Virgin...

xx SF

Sprite: "Admit it... It's you... Apart from the 'finest' bit... And the'female' bit... In fact even calling you a Writer is stretching it..."

Narcissus: "I haven't actually written anything yet... And I'm not EXACTLY a Virgin..."

Raven Star: "I'm a sort of Virgin, I suppose... I mean, I've never been taken up the shops..."

Dancing Doll: "I'm NOT a virgin! And for that I will always be grateful to Johnny Depp! Who still texts me every year on my birthday! Like, get over it, Johnny!"

You are a hoot, dear Steph!!

But you make a good point - one of my friends here is a superb erotic writer and yes, still a virgin - not naming names either...

I wrote about fucking a guy's ass with a strapon, but I've never actually done it (or HAVE I?)

lol

If you write well, people will read it...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I wrote about fucking a guy's ass with a strapon, but I've never actually done it (or HAVE I?)

lol
[/quot

It was a CUCUMBER that you took from the ice-box and put a condom on AND I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES!!!!!!

(Great salad after, though...)

xx SF
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Quote by Mazza

lol

It was a CUCUMBER that you took from the ice-box and put a condom on AND I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES!!!!!!

xx SF

Admit it Steph... you fucking loved every second of it!!! That's why you asked me to do it to you last night!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

Admit it Steph... you fucking loved every second of it!!! That's why you asked me to do it to you last night!

Unhappy PM sent.

xx SF

(I didn't send a PM but for a SPLIT SECOND that frightened the SHIT out of a pretty little blonde midget...)
Head Nurse
0 likes
Besides the aforementioned fantastic writer, I'll add my bit. My current favorite genre to write is gay male. I have never been, nor intent to become, a gay male. But some how the what if involved makes my creative juices tick and jump starts other stories. Flat out lead to under pressure. Released from duty lead to sandcastles.

To the OP, write what's in you. It's the only thing you can do.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

I'm never in any of your little rants. You make me sad. I get it, you don't love me.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Quote by Mazza

lol
[/quot

xx SF

It was a courgette, dear (that's zucchini for my American chums) remember?

Courgette = ooooh ouch
Cucumber = holy fuck, that stretches
Marrow = AAARGH, fetch the sellotape, I'm burst

Jesus, Steph... I thought you were quicker on the uptake than that...

(they say that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, huh?)

Guess it's time for a refresher...

Snaps on the latex gloves and squirts the lube
0 likes
Quote by traveler_the
hi..

No worries. Like everyone else has said, write something well, and readers--yes, female readers included--will flock to it. It's called "fiction" for a reason.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by traveler_the
hi..

Here's the problem: assumptions.

When people start assuming that authors who haven't had much sexual experience in real life automatically produce crappy erotica - they thereby also decide that people who DO have a lot of experience automatically write GOOD quality erotica.

And this - of all things - is the biggest pile of rubbish.

HAVING sex and WRITING sex are two entirely DIFFERENT worlds.
Lurker
0 likes
Which is why I'm forming the Writers Who Have or Have Not Had Sex Writing About Sex organization.

The WWHHNHSWAS, if you will.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

I'm never in any of your little rants. You make me sad. I get it, you don't love me.

I fixed it.

You slut whore fairy fuck.

xx SF

(*hug*)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Synapsefirings72

WWHHNHSWAS

Gesundheit!

xx SF
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
I fixed it.

You slut whore fairy fuck.

xx SF

(*hug*)

Much better, you cum guzzling sewer slut. Don't forget me next time.

(Hugs)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Much better, you cum guzzling sewer slut. Don't forget me next time.

(Hugs)

(I only leave you out because it pisses you off....)

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Poppet: *LUBES UP A LOUISVILLE SLUGGER*

Me: "Poppet, seriously, FUCK OFF!"

xx SF

(It's a baseball bat AND NO, she didn't!)

Seriously... You couldn't get a Q-Tip up my ass in real life...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by traveler_the
hi..

Erm... This is Off Topic but since you're Israeli can you ask THEM to please stop ROCKETTING Gaza?

xx SF

Nicola: "STEPHEN THAT'S E-FUCKING-NOUGH, OKAY!"
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
(I only leave you out because it pisses you off....)

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Poppet: *LUBES UP A LOUISVILLE SLUGGER*

Me: "Poppet, seriously, FUCK OFF!"

xx SF

(It's a baseball bat AND NO, she didn't!)

Seriously... You couldn't get a Q-Tip up my ass in real life...

Well aren't you the little cock sniff. I see how it is, see if I bring you those little treats late at night that you like so much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Well aren't you the little cock sniff. I see how it is, see if I bring you those little treats late at night that you like so much.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN YOU CRAZY BITCH???????

*LAUGHS!*

xx Steph
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN YOU CRAZY BITCH???????

*LAUGHS!*

xx Steph

You tell me, you're the one who told me about your secret little fetish. :P I don't judge.
Lurker
0 likes
*grabs the popcorn & watches the show*
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Unhappy PM sent.

xx SF

(I didn't send a PM but for a SPLIT SECOND that frightened the SHIT out of a pretty little blonde midget...)

Steph... you know how much I love you... and love to tease you. And yes... my panties are right were you told me to put them.