last reply
1 reply
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Review: Nasstoys Suction Cup Dildo

Edit (2015/05/07): You might want to consider buying the Vac-U-Lock UR3 Thin Dong instead of the dildo reviewed here, as it is much better for a very similar price.

A short while ago, an online sex shop from which I occasionally order toys from announced a -25% sale on all their products. Mainly I bought condoms and lube in bulk, but also decided to check out their other products in case something else might have interested me. My collection of toys was already sufficient to satisfy my needs, but as I stumbled across their collection of dildos I thought that a suction cup dildo could be a lot of fun to use with a partner (one in particular). I've used standard dildos for double-penetration with girls in the past, but this was usually performed at the girl's demand and although it was exciting and slutty, it never really felt like an accurate simulation of a real double-penetration session with two men; the dildo was also often getting in my way to fuck to the best of my ability. The hands-free aspect of a suction cup dildo thus appealed me.

The one I finally ordered is Nasstoys Real Skin Whoppers 6.5 Inch Dildo, which was this shop's top-selling dildo; I paid a little less than $15 for it. As I was shopping, I also noticed the Doc Johnson UR3 Suction Cup line that Dancing_Doll reviewed a few months ago. These were more in the $35-40 price range though, and since this toy was simply meant to be used sporadically with a partner in my case, I figured that a cheaper dildo could do the trick anyway. The bent shape also appealed me for two main reasons. First, the curve (and size) was much similar to the one of my own dick and I thought that the girl would almost feel as if she was getting fucked by two identical versions of me. Second, the shape could also be advantageous to perform most double-penetration positions.

Here are the overall specifications:

Length: 6-1/2"
Insertable Length: 5-1/2"
Girth: 4-1/2"
Width: 1-1/2"
Material: PVC

I invited the girl over and of course, because of her slutty nature, she was pleased and excited as I offered her this gift. Myself, I already had a more than detailed scenario in my mind regarding how I wanted to use this toy with her; mainly, I wished to fuck her on my floor. Here's how it went...

First, I laid a blanket and some pillows/cushions on the floor to properly set the scene for our upcoming debauchery. I then started to tease her with this dildo as she stood on all fours, rubbing it sensually all over her pussy, butt crack and asshole. After some more teasing and a few vaginal thrusts, I finally lubed her asshole and cheerfully inserted this toy in her ass. As you can see in the picture up above, the tip of this dildo is rather 'pointy', which is highly advantageous for girls who aren't accustomed to anal sex all that much; it's very easy to insert this dildo gradually as the girl's asshole is easing up. The dildo is also rather slim, with a girth of 4-1/2", and perfect for anal sex with most girls. The girl I was with was already experienced with anal penetration, and thus this dick could thrust in her ass fairly easily.

I finally stuck the suction cup on my floor, getting ready for the main feature of the evening. I helped the girl position herself as she sat on the dildo, inserting it up her ass. She then lain back almost horizontally on the pillows while opening her legs to offer me a nice access to her pussy. As pictured on the image below, the bent shape of the dildo was simply perfect to perform double-penetration in this position; a satisfactory length remained in her asshole comfortably as I was eagerly thrusting inside her pussy:

As I was fucking her more and more intensely, the suction cup also held its position firmly on the floor. The ongoing action also provoked the dildo to slightly move in and out of her ass with a course of maybe 1-2 inches, especially when she tilted her hips and when the blanket underneath her was helplessly sliding on the floor. This position was so satisfying for both of us that we just kept fucking that way until I finally released a huge cumshot on her.

We then had some fun with this dildo in my shower, where I stuck it on a wall and she shove it in her ass as I was licking her pussy; she also manually drove it in both her pussy and asshole as I kept kissing/licking her pelvic region. At one point, that nasty little girl defiantly tried to insert this cock in my ass. After some vigorous resistance (I swear!), I finally capitulated and let her have it her way, especially to take full advantage of my recent purchase and to try it myself. Anal penetration really doesn't do much for me (again, I swear!), but I must admit that watching this girl cheerfully inserting this dildo in my ass while vigorously wanking my cock was quite pleasurable. I can't really comment on the specific sensation of this dildo though, as I only rarely inserted objects in my ass (for one last time, I swear!).

The next morning, I realized that it would also be exciting to perform double-penetration in the opposite way of the manner we did it the evening before: the dildo in her pussy and me fucking her ass, with the girl in this position. With my tremendous imagination, I quickly had an idea and established a fun setup with my leather pouffe, a plastic serving tray and the suction cup dildo (left). Just for fun, I also took a picture of my Tommy Gunn Penis Extension inserted on this dildo to show the difference (right):

Technically, the dildo could also be used with this penis extension. Any takers?

Anyway, I approached the pouffe near my sofa so that the girl could use it to keep balance. Before I inserted my dick in her ass, I observed how she could use this whole layout to ride the dildo (for the sake of professionalism, of course). My invention worked wonderfully, and the girl could poke the dildo inside her pussy at quite a decent pace by bending her legs up and down. I then started to fuck her ass, bending my legs in a much similar manner to provoke the movement. We were both extremely thrilled by this position, and again we kept fucking that way until both of us reached orgasm.

All in all, this suction cup dildo was just amazing to simulate double-penetration, much more so than a standard 'manual' dildo. Even an inexpensive dildo as the one reviewed here was perfect for the job.

To attempt a comparison with the Doc Johnson line that Dancing_Doll reviewed, I'd say that the two main differences are probably the shape and the material.

The shape is mostly a personal preference, though for me the bent shape of the Nasstoys was just perfect for hands-free double-penetration. Nasstoys has a complete line of these suction cup dildos anyway, with many different variations for a similar price: shape, size, color, etc. Nasstoys also features rather prominent veins on their dildos for extra-stimulation, which again is a matter of personal choice.

The material is undoubtedly where the Nasstoys line falls short as compared to Doc Johnson. These dildos are manufactured in PVC, which feels quite a bit plastic-like: the sensation is rather 'rubberish' and an extra quantity of lube must be used to provide a nice gliding sensation. I own a 'Deep Throat Sucker' sleeve manufactured by Doc Johnson which is made of UR3 (the same material used for their dildos), and I must say that the sensation is quite a lot more soft/realistic. The overall rigidity of the Nasstoys was nice though, fairly bendable and much similar to a real penis.

Overall, this dildo still provided a whole lot of pleasure for a very low price and I highly recommend it. The girl I used it with left the dildo at my place for further fun, though of course I'll only be using it with this specific girl. I wish every girl came with her own suction cup dildo. Maybe I'll buy a few 'spare dildos' exactly like this one in case other girls wish to have some double-penetration fun with me (seriously).

I could even keep all those dildos neatly organized, with name tags and all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmm! Your ass seems to be getting more action than mine.
I've never had a dildo in my ass, perhaps I should try one out.