Do you consider yourself to be slutty?

last reply
66 replies
5.4k views
2 watchers
15 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well it is a definition used quite a lot and I would love to hear your take on it, if you think you are and if so what does make you feel like that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjpying a healthy sex life, flirting and chatting about sex does not make you slutty. I hate to be called a slut, even as a joke.
[
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kittypusscat
Enjpying a healthy sex life, flirting and chatting about sex does not make you slutty. I hate to be called a slut, even as a joke.

Well that would be the answer I expect from most women but it seems there are a lot of people here that consider themselves as such and I was surprised to be honest
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Well, if I'm not, then no one is!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Well, if I'm not, then no one is!

Care to explain why you think that?
Lurker
0 likes
Not restricted to women either.
Lurker
0 likes
If being slutty means being flirty or enjoying my sexuality, i do act slutty at times. Usually its just to make me feel better about myself. However i would never cheat on my lover and i definitely hate being called a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to say yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok to all those who feel slutty, is that a turn on for you?
Lurker
0 likes
In my vocabulary slut is a word that is changing its meaning for me. I used to think it a very negative thing to be or to say about another woman. Now that I have shed some of my inhibitions and get a great deal of pleasure out of a more open sex life I would have to say that being thought a slut is becoming a compliment.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I often love to feel like I'm being slutty. It's not an all the time thing but sometimes I love dressing slutty and acting slutty.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I often love to feel like I'm being slutty. It's not an all the time thing but sometimes I love dressing slutty and acting slutty.

I love the gals that feel confident and free to act like that,I certainly like watching them, however I don't do it myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe you just need someone to take your hand lad lead you down that path so you can see how much fun it can be
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Maybe you just need someone to take your hand lad lead you down that path so you can see how much fun it can be

Well might be but I doubt it. I am usually the one to lead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I class myself as a male slut or even a male whore
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends what you call slutty but if you mean enjoying sex and dressing to impress. But I would never cheat on my hubby but do go with other women which he knows all about and sometimes share other women with him then I am but don't ever call me one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not really...but get a few drinks into me and I'll turn into a slut
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Overall? No.
But I do know when I can turn it on and act that way to.bring attention or arouse my lover more...
I have some friends who are all the time but that is their choice and they dont really care what the rest of the world thinks of them.

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
In my vocabulary slut is a word that is changing its meaning for me. I used to think it a very negative thing to be or to say about another woman. Now that I have shed some of my inhibitions and get a great deal of pleasure out of a more open sex life I would have to say that being thought a slut is becoming a compliment.

i agree with what you say..I AM A SLUT AND PROUD TO BE ONE,,atleast i dare to be myself
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I was slutty when I was single.....

But, now I'm married and wouldn't call myself that anymore.

I love sex and enjoy having it regularly.....

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not think slutty is the word I would use. Maybe sexually comfortable or sexually confident would be better. Now there are days I feel just down right sexy but I can't say that I would look in the mirror and be like "I look like a slut" and keep walking. So slutty no, sexy yes.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
If slutty is defined by how many people you've been with or by how "easy" you are then I'm a slut.
Lurker
0 likes
You say slutty like it is a bad thing!!!??
Lurker
0 likes
I do and I don't see anything wrong with it or that word. I have fun and don't give a shit what people think.
Lurker
0 likes
yes, but i embrace that word to the fullest. i am a very sexual person and am not ashamed of it. i love to talk about sex with people almost as much as doing it because the words act as a sort of foreplay before the actual foreplay. if a guy calls me a slut i laugh because his barb didn't stick. a lot of men try to use that word as a hate term because of their own insecurities and can't take the fact that there are women out there that can fuck with no attachment same as them. you love to see the fantasy woman playing the whore in the movies because it gets you off but can't take a real woman doing the same things because it leads to doubts. where did she learn these acts? is there anything she hasn't done that i could show her? men love to play the conqueror and take special pride in introducing women to things for the first time. you want the virgin who can easily transition to whore under your guidance and it just isn't going to happen. personally i love a man with experience, all those girls before me were just practice rounds til he got to the real thing and i'd probably thank them since i know he'll be giving me all the amazing orgasms i can handle. slut is only a negative word if you let it be smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
I was a slut when I was single, but now I'm a law abiding citizen.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by submissivekitty5
yes, but i embrace that word to the fullest. i am a very sexual person and am not ashamed of it. i love to talk about sex with people almost as much as doing it because the words act as a sort of foreplay before the actual foreplay. if a guy calls me a slut i laugh because his barb didn't stick. a lot of men try to use that word as a hate term because of their own insecurities and can't take the fact that there are women out there that can fuck with no attachment same as them. you love to see the fantasy woman playing the whore in the movies because it gets you off but can't take a real woman doing the same things because it leads to doubts. where did she learn these acts? is there anything she hasn't done that i could show her? men love to play the conqueror and take special pride in introducing women to things for the first time. you want the virgin who can easily transition to whore under your guidance and it just isn't going to happen. personally i love a man with experience, all those girls before me were just practice rounds til he got to the real thing and i'd probably thank them since i know he'll be giving me all the amazing orgasms i can handle. slut is only a negative word if you let it be smile

seriously, you are my hero.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not sure how to answer this one,i enjoy my husband calling me a slut during sex,and I just love wearing totally see through clothing,and sometimes no panties,and no bra.
people we don't know delivering parcels, and enjoy answering door in see through clothing.
But I would neaver ever go with another person.
sex is only with my husband. my husband says ok to look,but not touch. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I tend to think slut refers to some women and some gay men. Usually, I think it applies to them at certain times, when they act in a certain way, being extremely obvious about wanting to exhibit their sexuality. Being bisexual, I do at least sometimes fit into the gay category and have acted "slutty". I enjoyed it too! And will be slutty again many time I'm sure.