last reply
2 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Review: Pipedream Pleasure Tape

Here's another enjoyable product that I recently bought to intensify some of my fantasies. Essentially, it's a bondage tape that only sticks to itself without leaving any residue on the skin or messing up with your hair. The one I ordered is made by Pipedream, but many other companies also offer an almost identical product. I personally ordered the black tape (because I'm obviously masculine and hardcore), but various colors are also available which you can choose from, including a transparent version, depending on the vibe you want to create during your sexual fantasies:

These are generally available for $5-10; the one I bought from Pipedream is only 35' long, but I've seen other companies offering tapes of up to 65' long for a similar price. The width of these tapes is usually around 2". It can even be reused, so long as you don't damage or twist it all that much during your fantasies.

I haven't played with it a lot myself as yet, but can testify that it works and does exactly what it's supposed to. It's an extremely versatile product which can be used for just about any bondage fantasy, from very softcore or sensual ones, to those more extreme. It's fairly rigid and your partner could hardly escape the restraint when tied up properly.

The possibilities really are endless: you can tie limbs together, improvise handcuffs, attach your partner to furnitures, blindfold, gag or even mummify someone. Another fun way to use it (which I really need to experiment with myself) is to dress your partner with it by wrapping it all around his/her body; you could even improvise complete skirts, bras or stockings with it.

Only one concern though, is that you often need scissors to cut it to appropriate lengths. This isn't an issue on its own, but I'd recommend being very careful when cutting it during your more forceful scenarios. A good strategy would be to come up with a safeword to make sure your partner isn't moving when cutting the tape, and resume the action thereafter.

I don't have any crazy story to tell about it as of now (though I briefly mentioned it in one of my other reviews), but I've created this fun collage to titillate you and to offer you a few ideas about how it could be used:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Here's a nice method I've found to improvise proper comfortable handcuffs:

1- Apply a band of tape around both wrists, leaving a certain distance between them (approximately 4 inches)
2- Tighten the first band by applying a second one all around the space thus created between the wrists

If you do it that way, it will be much more comfortable than to tie the wrists very tightly together without any space between them; it will also offer some freedom of movement, as with conventional handcuffs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've used this tape many times (or, well, have been tied up with it). My Dom hasn't needed scissors, he just rips/tears it himself with the needed force. Very hot.
It's awesome cause it's secure and as it says, doesn't stick to anything but itself. We've reused pieces as well, despite the twisting and shifting I've done in them.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2