Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many guys have done oral on another guy.

last reply
395 replies
48.3k views
12 watchers
65 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If yes - Are you Bi or Gay?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're talking about male Lush members, my guess would be roughly 15,000, mostly identified as straight.
One-offs in their teens or at college. Roughly 2 to 3% of the population is gay and slightly more is bisexual, that's according to recent surveys. Not all guys here would admit to it because it isn't anonymous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, had a great time with him too. We sucked each other off for years till I moved away.
Lurker
1 like
Yes };) and very bi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done it a few times. I consider myself mostly straight or heteroflexible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ZigDust
I've done it a few times. I consider myself mostly straight or heteroflexible.

The other guy must have thought he'd hit the jackpot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know. You would have to ask him!
Lurker
1 like
i haven't yet, would love to though. i consider myself bi curious since i haven't done anything with a man.... yet.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I have once. And I do not identify as either bisexual or gay.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have done it and do it often still love women but don't mind some meat once in a while
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by clum
I have once. And I do not identify as either bisexual or gay.

Would you do it again?
Internet Philosopher
1 like
I love too. For me, it's one of the top 3 or 4 sexual acts I enjoy most. I would be hard pressed to decide whether I preferred going down on a woman. Both are very exciting for me.
Lurker
0 likes
yes... I would have to say bi
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Would you do it again?

Never say never.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My FWB guys will do it in a MMF threesome. I don't think they do it at any other time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I must be bi because I like eating pussy too! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gene39

I'm gay but I miss eating pussy!
Lurker
0 likes
i have, and I would again in the right circumstance, possibly MMF

I am bi-curious at best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gene39

I'm gay but I miss eating pussy!
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times, enjoyed it a lot. I would still consider myself straight with bi-tendencies.
0 likes
Once, so far. He was so nervous, though he claimed to have done it with a guy before, that he didn't get that hard let alone cum. Next time.83ocQOWg8Nhnw1E3

I'd label as bi-curious straight for now, though if I start getting some regular guy action (it is being worked on), I guess it will be time to change that to bisexual.
Lurker
0 likes
more than 1,i love sucking cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Once, so far. He was so nervous, though he claimed to have done it with a guy before, that he didn't get that hard let alone cum. Next time.Nb0Zdf6S6opFA6Wv

I'd label as bi-curious straight for now, though if I start getting some regular guy action (it is being worked on), I guess it will be time to change that to bisexual.

You should have waited. I wouldn't have been nervous and I definitely would have been hard!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have.

I am straight but I did enjoy the mutual bj.

Would I do it again yes I would and soon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have.

I am straight but I did enjoy the mutual bj.

Would I do it again yes I would and soon
Lurker
0 likes

I have sucked cock a lot during my life. It was my first sex dream, it was my first experience, and it is my fondest fantasy. I'm bi-sexual. I've had only six men in my life, but half of them were repeat encounters, one was an LTR of 20 years. (He was also my first and only anal intruder).
Lurker
0 likes
Does Mike Tyson biting off part of Evander Holyfield's ear count as "doing oral on another guy?"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes love it and very bi as well. Especially as Gracie
Lurker
0 likes
I've only done it once, so will have to say I'm bi-curious until I've tried it again to really see if I like it.