last reply
3 replies
14.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Review: Squirting Dildo + Jizz Lube

First and foremost, before you start making crazy assumptions by observing this cutie holding a squirting dildo and a bottle of fake jizz, please know that it's really not what you think.

Okay I admit... it totally is.

I've seen some other squirting dildos before, but they always seemed of cheap quality and/or did not look like a realistic cock at all (as shown in the pictures below), and I thus never seriously considered buying one.

I stumbled across the one I ordered totally by chance on Amazon; the complete name is Sexflesh Veiny Victor Ejaculating Penis. I thought it looked quite realistic, plus it seemed fairly reliable as the reservoir was attached directly to the dildo without any unnecessary tube. As well, it was only $15 and I thus instantly ordered it to intensify some of my cum-fantasies.

At first, I intended to use it with the fake cum recipe that I presented on these forums before, but then some bottles of Jizz Lube were suggested to me as I finalized my purchase on Amazon. I thought it could be amazing to reproduce messy creampies with girls, something I could never achieve with my own recipe as it is not recommended to use in the vagina. The price was only $10 for 8.5 oz (250 mL), which wasn't much more expensive than buying regular lube.

I first hesitated between two different lubes that emulate semen: Jizz and Spunk. Both were similar in prices, but after a quick research I finally opted for Jizz, for one main reason: Jizz can be used with any toy, whereas Spunk can be problematic as it contains silicone which can damage certain materials.

Note: I bought the two accessories separately myself from two different providers, but I realized afterward that some vendors actually sell them in a package, hence why they're featured together in the introductory picture.

I received my order the next week, and was eager to put both products to the test. I first unpacked the squirting dildo, and to my surprise it was much bigger than I expected, especially in girth. I took my measuring tape and measured approximately 7.5 inches in length and 6.25 in girth, resulting in a rather large dick of 7.5 x 6.25. Here's what it looks like compared to an average sized dildo (or penis), which is already slightly longer than average:

(6.25 x 4.75) vs (7.5 x 6.25)

Pretty thick cock, as you can observe. Time to test its squirting abilities; I filled the reservoir halfway with the fake jizz, attached it to the dildo and positioned myself over my kitchen sink. I then pressed the reservoir with one firm push and a thick rope of fake cum went spurting in my sink; I repeated the process until the reservoir was empty, which allowed for about 2 full spurts and a few minor ones thereafter.

At first I was rather disappointed though, as it didn't reproduce a cumshot realistically enough to my liking. First, the distance wasn't that fantastic, just a bit more than a dribble, though maybe I'm rather disillusioned in this regard as I can usually shoot my loads a few feet away (apparently this is not all that common for men). As well, it was difficult to reproduce the spasms/contractions normally observed during a cumshot; instead of shooting small amounts in many short spurts, this dildo was ejaculating a significant amount in one single spurt.

As a mean of comparison, an average cumshot is generally around 5 mL in volume, 10 mL representing a rather huge cumshot; the reservoir of this dildo can contain 60 mL, which is roughly equivalent to 10-12 average cumshots, or 5-6 huge ones. If I pressed rather firmly on the reservoir, it could be emptied with only 4 spurts. In other words, whereas a real dick shoots around 1-2 mL with each contraction up to 5-10 mL, this dildo shoots nearly 15 mL in a single spurt. Not exactly representative of a real ejaculation, though in the end you still have a dildo that shoots impressive quantities of jizz.

With my ingenuity, I decided to make a few modifications. First, I thought that the standard reservoir wasn't all that convenient, as refilling it was a rather cumbersome procedure: removing it from the dildo, filling it with the bottle of fake cum, inserting it back on. I already possessed one of those bulb syringes used to clean the ears and decided to use it with this dildo. Luckily, the size of the tip was just perfect to fit into the main canal of the dildo, as pictured below:

This syringe can hold 30 mL, which is half the quantity of the regular reservoir, but refilling it was much more convenient. I filled a small tupperware bowl with a 1:1 ratio of fake cum lube and water (to make it lighter), and only had to insert the tip of the syringe in the mixture and press it in order to fill it. That way, it was much easier/faster to make the dildo squirt, having only to move back and forth between the bowl and the dildo with the syringe.

With the diluted/lighter mixture, the dildo could also ejaculate a bit farther, with a distance of maybe 2 feet. I also realized that inclining the dildo slightly downward when pressing the syringe was beneficial to add some distance, as represented in the image below:

Concerning the fake jizz, the texture was quite realistic though definitely on the 'thicker' end of the cum-spectrum. Here's what it looks like in it's undiluted form, both in the palm of my hand and lingering on my fingers:

Quite similar to the real thing, as you can see. The texture was also good, similar to a light water-based lube; not exactly like real cum, but quite decent to be used as a lube. In it's diluted form (with added water), it was more realistic in texture, though also a bit less 'noticeable' in appearance as it lost some of its white shade in favor of a more translucent aspect.

This specific brand of fake cum, Jizz, is also supposed to provide an odor that's similar to real cum, although most reviewers on Amazon admitted that it wasn't exactly realistic. I agree with that for the most part; it definitely has a distinctive odor, though it is way too 'musky' to resemble real cum. Not really a repulsive odor, just not quite the usual smell that cum has. The taste is rather neutral, a bit on the sugary side, similar to most ordinary water-based lubes.

All of these tests were getting me quite horny, and I thus 'spontaneously' decided to test this lube with one of my Fleshlights.

Without going into full details, the lube worked perfectly well, just like any other water-based lube I've used with my Fleshlights in the past, though the visual aspect certainly was awesome for someone who has some creampie-fucking fantasies. I already could achieve that with my own fake cum recipe (with my Fleshlights I mean), however the fact that this lube could also be used in a real pussy was getting me quite excited.

Time to call a girl. A different one than the one featured in my Silk Rope Hogtie review, by the way...

The following weekend, I was having dinner with her at my place, still unsure about how I would present this whole idea. This girl is rather sexually adventurous and I already revealed her my past 'fake cum' adventures, but although she seemed favorable to them I was afraid that presenting this squirting dildo would make her laugh more than anything.

I know, these accessories/fantasies might sound silly and awkward to some, but for me it is something very serious, sensual and exciting, and I wanted this experience to be a very erotic one rather than just something that we would both laugh about.

"I have something rather unconventional to propose for tonight," I said as we finished our meal, getting in the mood for our usual fucking session.

"Oh? What is it?" she replied, a bit surprised that I was announcing something as 'unconventional', considering that I tied her up and poured hot melting wax all over her body while eating her pussy just the last time we met.

"Ahh... you have to promise you won't laugh. You can totally refuse to do it too, by the way, but this is something that I genuinely find exciting myself," I followed.

"Crap, you're making me nervous. After all the kinks you proposed in the last few months, I can't imagine something more 'unconventional' than what we already performed."

"Remember the fake cum stories I told you a short while ago?" I admitted timidly, still unwilling to mention my newly acquired accessories.

"Is that it? Haha, that's a bit unexpected, but I'm up for it. It doesn't seem all that unconventional or twisted to me."

"Well, it's that... and something more too. I bought some new accessories last week. I want this experience to be very sensual and erotic though, promise me you won't laugh," I pronounced in a rather serious tone.

"Dammit, you really have a way to tease. Just show them to me already," she insisted.

"Okay, sit on my bed while I go get them. As I said though, you can totally refuse if you find any of it silly or awkward."

I went to my sexual cache and retrieved the squirting dildo and the fake jizz scattered among my numerous toys, and returned to her while hiding both of them behind my back.

"Are you willing to be my little cum-slut for tonight?" I asked, this time quite a bit more assertive as I observed this cute little girl on my bed, while hiding my new obscene acquisitions and feeling my dick rapidly growing in my pants.

"Of course, this sounds exciting! But what the hell are you hiding!?" she asked impatiently.

"We have... a full bottle of jizz. And... an enormous squirting dildo," I finally revealed. "Now don't laugh, I'd seriously want this to be very erotic."

"Haha, it's difficult not to laugh! Hmm, I can already see what you have in mind though," she said enthusiastically.

"Okay, I'll play along... seriously," she continued, now trying to adopt a formal attitude. "You want a show? I'll give you a show you won't forget any time soon, trust me. A hot, filthy, fucking nasty show," she declared, reaching for my crotch to appraise how hard her slutty attitude was making me.

"Fuck, you're so awesome. This is going to be so fucking nasty. You like that huge cock? If you tease it well enough, it will release an enormous quantity of cum," I informed mischievously.

"Damn, it's huge... I'm not even sure it's going to fit in my pussy. It's a gorgeous cock though," she admitted playfully as she started to caress it.

"Get ready... naked I mean. I need to do some preparations before we get started."

I went to my kitchen and prepared two small separate bowls of fake cum: one undiluted (to use inside her pussy) and one diluted with water (to squirt all over her body). I also removed my bedspread, and covered my bed with two layers of old bedsheets. I finally got naked myself.

"Oh fuck, this is so exciting," I said. "Trust me, by the end of the evening, all the cum that's present in the room will be on you... or in you. Even the precious cum that's inside my balls."

"Hmm, that's the cum I'm most eager to play with," the girl teased.

I filled the syringe with the diluted cum and inserted it at the back of the dildo.

"You gotta work for it though," I instructed as I approached the dildo near her face. "Every drop of cum has to be earned."

"Oh I'll earn it, believe me," she pronounced sensually as she grasped that gigantic dick before kissing the tip.

"Fuck yeah, jerk it, lick it, suck it. Make that big cock cum all over your tiny little body."

She released some saliva all over the shaft and started to jerk it intensely. She also tried to suck on it, yet could only insert the tip inside her mouth.

"Dammit, you really know how to handle cocks," I complimented. "I bet playing with this fat cock is making you all excited. God, you're so fucking wet already," I now observed as I started caressing her pussy with one hand, while still holding the dildo with the other.

"I love dicks of every shape and size," she admitted. "This one particularly is gorgeous," she followed as she now reached for my own cock, caressing it as she was still stroking the dildo vigorously.

"Now, how bad do you want cum? How bad do you need it?" I asked.

"Oh I fucking need it. I want to be your little cum-covered slut so badly. I know how fucking hard and excited this is making you, trust me. Do I deserve some cum now? If I can't get it from this dildo, I'll get it from your own cock," she teased as she now gripped my dick more firmly.

"Oh fuck, I can feel it coming now! Yeah, jerk that huge cock until there's nothing left in its balls!"

I pressed on the syringe as she kept stroking the dildo. The cum went flying on her breasts and stomach with three massive spurts, some of it dripping on her forearm.

"Hmm, that was an awesome cumshot," she contemplated. "I need more though. A whole fucking lot more. Keep it cuming!"

"Dammit, you really are into it, aren't you?" I noted.

"I told you I'd offer you a show you'll never forget. Cover me with all that cum, then you'll be allowed to fuck me... so fucking wildly."

I refilled the syringe with jizz and approached the dildo near her once again.

"Here, let me help you," I said as I smeared the cum that was on her belly before dropping some of it on the dildo. "Keep playing with that cum-covered dick."

"Hmm, it's so slippery now," she commented. "What about you? Do you like having cum all over your cock?" she teased as she performed the exact same maneuver with my own dick.

"Oh fuck, yeah, it feels so fucking good now. Keep stroking both of these cocks, I know you love it," I ordered. "What about you though? I'm sure you also love having cum all over your gorgeous pussy," I teased as I smeared the cum that laid on her breasts before caressing her pussy with the slippery substance.

"Yeah... keep at it. Keep massaging my filthy little pussy with all that cum, I want my juices to mix with it as I orgasm. Oh god, I want to have such a nasty mess between my legs."

"There's going to be a nasty mess inside of you too, later on," I assured.

She kept stroking the dildo and my own cock as I rolled her clit between my fingers with the fake cum. At some point, she tried to suck on the dildo once again, and I caught the opportunity to surprise her with another massive cumshot.

"Look at you! Isn't that a huge cumshot you just received in your mouth? Fuck, you're so cute with that cum dripping down your chin."

She signified me to approach my dick, her cum-filled mouth preventing her from expressing herself verbally.

"Oh, that's such a beautiful little cock-sucker. You can't get enough of that cum, can't you?" I complimented as she sucked on my dick, the cum steadily trickling down my shaft and onto her body.

"I can't wait until you finally release your own cumshot," she teased while stroking my cock with her hand, her mouth finally emptied. "I'm sure you have a whole lot of cum ready for me in those gorgeous balls of yours."

"Oh, that I do, trust me. One more cumshot from this dildo and I'll take care of your little pussy," I said as I refilled the syringe fully.

I spurted every drop of the load on her torso almost immediately as she kept jerking the dildo intensely. At that point, with only three full ejaculations from the dildo, her body was already entirely smudged with cum, some of it dripping to her sides and onto my bed. More or less, 90 mL of cum covered her body, which was roughly equivalent to 10 enormous cumshots, or 20 average ones. In fact, she looked much similar to that girl.

I then proceeded to run my tongue all over her body until a significant amount of cum was captured inside my mouth, and kneeled before her pussy.

"Oh yeah, make me come! Spit all that cum on my dirty little cunt and roll your tongue all over my clit!" she begged.

And so I did, spitting and licking the cum back and forth on her pussy and into my mouth, her own juices mixing with it to create a wonderful concoction that kept traveling from her pussy to my mouth, and vice-versa. I also wiped my face on her inner thighs every now and then, as some cum was inadvertently dripping down my chin.

"Fuck yeah, I'm coming!" she squealed after a few minutes, gliding her hands over her nipples with some cum to intensify her orgasm.

"That's such a wonderful pussy. I want to fill it with cum so badly now... and fuck it," I conveyed as I reached for the squirting dildo and refilled the syringe once again, this time with the undiluted cum.

"Go slowly with that dildo! It's so fucking huge, I'm not even sure I ever inserted something that big in my pussy before!" the girl warned me.

"Just tell me if it's too uncomfortable," I assured. "You're rather aroused now, it will likely be alright."

I first rubbed the dildo all over her body, coating it with fake cum to make sure it was well lubricated. I then approached it near the entrance of her pussy, and pressed it against her cum-soiled slit.

"Oh that's fucking huge! That thing really is filling me!" she exclaimed as she felt the thick dildo slowly plunging deep inside her tiny little fuckhole.

"You feel it deep down? I want all that cum to fill your most inner depths," I notified.

"Oh yes, I don't think I can take it any deeper. Please fill my pussy with all that dirty cum!" she urged.

"There you go, you horny little cum-dumpster," I said as I pressed on the syringe. "You feel it now? Are you thrilled to have your pussy stuffed with hot cum?"

"Oh fuck, yeah! I want more! Fill my dirty pussy until it can't take a single drop of cum anymore!"

I refilled the syringe once again, leaving the dildo deep inside her stretched pussy. I then inserted it back on the dildo and pressed on it, filling her fuck-canal even further. I repeated the same procedure until I actually lost count of how many spurts occurred inside her pussy, withdrawing the dildo slightly between each one of them to make place for the epic quantity of cum that was invading her innocent little pussy.

"You really are stuffed now! Damn, I want to fuck you so badly!" I cheerfully admitted. "Keep that position, don't let any of that cum escape your pussy," I instructed as I placed a pillow below her hips to keep them tilted, underneath the protective bedsheets.

I wiped the fake cum that was still lingering on my dick with a tissue and quickly put a condom on it.

"You're such an awesome little cum-slut!" I pronounced from across the room as I observed her maintaining the position, her legs and pussy up in the air to make sure the cum remained deep inside of her.

I then approached her and positioned myself right over her, my cock perfectly aligned to plunge into a wonderful tub of sizzling cum. I then slowly inserted my dick inside her pussy, some cum inevitably erupting on my pelvis and down her legs.

"You feel that? Your pussy can't take any more nastiness now! It's either my dick or that cum!" I observed.

"Fuck! Pump all that cum deep inside of me, I want to be your dirty little cum-slut. Give my filthy pussy the treatment it deserves!" she ordered.

I started to fuck her rather vigorously, the cum spurting wildly between us as I kept accelerating the pace.

"Dammit, you really are a cum-queen now!" I complimented as I caressed her slippery body with my hands, my dick still pumping inside a sea of cum.

"You like the show? Tell me that's the kind of show you expected all along! Tell me how so fucking hot I am now!" she commanded.

"Oh, you really are the most amazing cum-slut I've ever fucked!" I confessed as I clenched a fistful of her hair firmly with one hand, the other one reaching for her asshole as I promptly inserted my middle finger into it.

"Are you going to cum on me? The most fantastic cum is your own, tell me you have a huge cumshot coming for me!"

"I do! Fuck yes, I do! Can't you feel those balls slapping against you? They really are full of cum now!" I informed her between some incomprehensive grunts.

I kept fucking her pussy in a few different positions until I finally wanted to fuck her asshole too.

"Get on all fours now," I instructed. "Show me that beautiful asshole of yours!"

She followed my order, her little ass up in the air and easily accessible, her pussy still leaking cum all over my bed. I reached for the squirting dildo once more, filling the syringe with whatever cum remained in the two small bowls. I then aligned the dildo right over her asshole and spurted cum all over it, refilling the syringe as necessary.

"I almost forgot about your cute little asshole," I apologized. "It deserves cum just like the rest of you."

"Oh yes," she hissed. "That cum feels so fucking good all over it. Stuff my asshole as you stuffed my pussy!"

"Flex it," I ordered. "Stretch your asshole wide open and make all that cum disappear deep inside you ass."

She understood my command and started to both contract and relax her asshole, thus aspirating the big quantity of cum that was sitting in the crevice of her ass, all the while spreading her cheeks with both of her hands to render to task easier to achieve. To help a little, I also realigned the disobedient cum that was dripping down her ass with my fingers, repositioning it directly over her thirsty asshole and pushing some of it inside her soon-to-be-fucked ass.

"Ahh, fuck it now, fuck my dirty little asshole!"

"I'm going to pump all that cum deep inside of it until I finally cum all over you!" I informed. "Be ready. When I'll remove my cock from your ass, turn around quickly and get ready to receive my massive cumshot."

I started fucking her ass wildly, her hand pressed firmly against her pussy to both stimulate it and to protect it from the steady stream of cum that was dripping from her asshole. I myself massaged her ass with any cum that I came across, which really wasn't a rarity at this time and place.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum now!" I shouted. "Turn around! Fuuuuck..."

My cum went flying just about everywhere on her body as soon as I removed my condom, most of it hitting her breasts and stomach, some even managing to travel far enough to reach her face. She finally sucked on my dick and swallowed the small amount that was still leaking from it while caressing my balls.

We then cuddled, our slippery bodies gliding against each other, while kissing passionately. We also fucked for a second round soon after, this time much more sensually as we kept caressing each other with the cum that still remained all over us.

The Verdict

The dildo is of good quality overall, however the standard reservoir is a bit inconvenient as refilling it can be long and cumbersome; the bulb syringe that I used myself really improved its functionality.

It was also a little too big, especially in thickness, at the very limit of being uncomfortable for most average-sized women (almost the girth of my penis extension, in fact). Those who enjoy thick cocks will definitely be pleased though; still, I really couldn't see many girls using it for anal penetration.

As well, as I mentioned in the introduction, the ejaculations aren't fully realistic, though all squirting dildos are most probably the same. In the end, it still performed exactly what it was supposed to: squirting huge quantities of cum.

The fake jizz is also nice, though for me the only real advantage was to use it inside the vagina as I could already achieve all the others maneuvers with my regular fake cum recipe. However, it can be fun to have a lube that resembles cum at hand, ready to be used whenever you want without having to worry about the expiration date (my own bottle expires in 05/2017).

All in all this was a great experience for me, but I understand that these cum-fantasies aren't for everybody. If you're a big cum-fanatic as I am though, and if your partner is willing, you'll definitively have some fun with these accessories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my new gf i met loves to b covered in cum, being lesbian i stear clear of men! this squirting cock is just what i'm looking for! i want to eat her out while filled with jizz, i think the taste of the fake cum n her hot juices will be just what the doctor ordered! ty for all the info (now i can't wait)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
*fans face* this was a very....hot review..

Awesome to read though lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing is as good as the real thing.
Played with a similar device some years ago but it was a dud sensation.
I will be giving this a miss too.