1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Who and what age eats pussy the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm eating pussy is great...but I like the idea of older woman being eaten by younger guy..how do you feel about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's difficult to say. The best head I have had was from a young man of about 19. But he was the exception to the rule. Usually i find older men in their thirties give the best head. They put more time and effort into it. Where the younger men are just too eager to get their rocks off. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Deep4U
hmmm eating pussy is great...but I like the idea of older woman being eaten by younger guy..how do you feel about that.

Personally I feel wonderful about that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two experts who can and do me proud. One Female and a male both in their early 30's and I could not ask for better.
Younger guys get a bit too anxious and go too hard. I find female pussy lickers are more competent and knowledgeable as they understand the female anatomy.
If they are not doing it right then I guide and direct them. My aim is always a wonderful orgasm no matter who is down there.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I do! lol I've been eating pussy since long before most other girls started having sex. Few guys can do it as well as girls can, and girls seem to pick up the talent very young, assuming they are into other girls. I've only been with a handful of guys who knew how to do it really well, and their age didn't seem to matter.