Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Over the counter testosterone supplements?

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any of you gents taking an over the counter testosterone supplement? if so which one and are you satisfied with it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to try them but have never been sure what results to expect.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
First of all, in most countries (including the US) testosterone is a controlled substance that can only be sold with a prescription, so any supplement that you can buy legally over the counter can't contain actual testosterone.

Then, concerning most of the natural testosterone boosters (fenugreek, tribulus, etc.), there isn't enough scientific evidence to determine if they're really effective at boosting testosterone levels; some studies were actually made, but they were very inconclusive in most cases. The companies may advertise them as 'miracle products' and promise you that you'll get shredded and have a libido that will go through the roof, but it's only marketing. I've tried some of these for a short time (tribulus notably), and I've never noticed any change in my athletic performances or my ability to gain muscles.

Read this article if you want to raise your testosterone levels naturally: 14 Tips To Naturally Increase Your Testosterone Levels

If you scroll down to read the list, you'll realize that most of these tips have to do with your lifestyle: staying lean, staying active, lifting weights, sleep, diet, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They're all a scam. Sorry, but aside from the list above, you have to venture into the world of TRT to see any legal increase...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey Guys Thanks for the input.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I take testosterone twice a day prescribed by my doctor and haven't noticed any change in anything but maybe becuase my testosterone levels are low.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only knowledge I have of testosterone supplements were from from a body builder guy I knew, really nice guy until he was buzzing with it.

Reminded me of the baddy in Judge Dread (Stallone) where the guy had the dial of crazy levels on his head!

Angel family if I recall.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by coffeekid63
Any of you gents taking an over the counter testosterone supplement? if so which one and are you satisfied with it?

http://www.forcefactor.com/products/test_x180

I've never tried any products of this nature . This is said to be some pretty good stuff though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am on my second around with Nugenix. For the record 51 year old male, had low T issues
including but not confined to ED.

Does it work, seems to work especially if you take it in the morning and work out
about an hour afterward.

Take it for two weeks and stop just like directed, you will notice when it
wears off.

Is it a miracle, no. The most interesting quality is how it enhances
nerve endings , you will find out.

Best thing for getting the T level up in my experience is a clear
nose for a good night of sleep, walking or running every day
and eating dark greens at every meal possible, even breakfast.

A salad of dark greens is a nice way to start the day