28 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What would it be called?
What flavor would it be?

Bonus points for wordplay, puns and double entendre.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Sinaberry - Pink, smooth, and creamy. Ribbons of chocolate, small berries and nuts deliberately laden throughout.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rocky Road - the true rocky road - dark chocolate with a strong distinct ribbon of creamy white marshmallow running through the delicate folds and a handful of nuts mixed in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Luscious Cream Pie - A creamy concoction of sweet chocolate with a fruity sauce and lashings of cream.
Lurker
0 likes
Cocoa Delight- A fine blend of sweet vanilla swirled around mocha chocolate with an infusion of cinnamon to give it some spice and make it delicious.
Lurker
0 likes
Flushy cream
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Double Whip Special - Full of lashings of Black and Blue speciality treats. Will rope in any takers, it's a scream!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
A triple scoop on a cone, each flavor a mystery until you taste it. And melting slightly, so you need to lick the ice cream off the cone.
Lurker
0 likes
Cumberry
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Rocky Road, cookies & cream, but seldom vanilla
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chocolate Therapy!
Lurker
0 likes
Mine would be Moose Track, you would get the smooth layer on top with a couple of treats, but then you would get to the hard Track and would take a little bit to devour it all smile
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Of course it would be cocktail flavoured...
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I think it would have be espresso flavoured (to help keep us going on here in the wee hours), and definitely chunks of chocolate, and a ribbon of sticky Cointreau or Tia Maria liqueur through it, and...no, I'll stop there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Banana d'or - A caramel-hardened layer of banana hiding a sweet creamy vanilla icecream filling.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know what flavor, but I'm certain it's churned by hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know but I would be 600 freakin pounds!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chocolate - Rich, dark and smooth; maybe with some tasty white whipped cream melting down, filling crevices and adding contrasting color.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DeLUSHious.

Maryana got it right - Cumberry.
Lurker
0 likes
TriBiSindae - To be Shared and Savored, not rushed. Prep Time-Special Friends Worth It ! Serving Size= 3 Min/4Max(?).
3-4 Scoops Ice Cream (Individual Preference) Chocolate- Butter Pecan-Amaretto-Strawberry.
Banana - One*-Size Large to XLarge firm to hard. *(Two bananas if desired or serving size accommodates).
Whipped Cream - Hand whipped a special touch for sure, but have a canister handy for 2nds and "touch ups".
Nuts-(Visual and Taste Treat) Almond Slivers, Walnuts, Pecans
Cherries- Maraschino(even old friends can be fun) & Sweet Dark, a nice combo in so many things.
Toppings- Hot Fudge= Sweet,Hot,Dark... enough said.
Drizzled Delights & Special Sips - Drambuie, Frangelico, Chambord, Creme de mure (Sweet Blackberry).

"Sharing is Caring... Enjoy"
Lurker
0 likes
Tutti Frutti !
The fruits of all season and places would have lend their delightful taste to Tutti Frutti Lush ice cream. it is the perfect combination of pure, sweet cream and juicy fruits.

Or it may be:

White chocolate raspberry truffle!
A truly exquisite ice cream inspired by fine chocolate truffles. Pure white chocolate ice cream and swirl in chunks of chocolaty fudge truffles and a tangy raspberry ribbon mmm (My fav)
Lurker
0 likes
of course a sindae-----creamy goodness, with a lot of special toppings ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Would have to agree with OlderGuy41... Sindae with lots of special toppings...
Lurker
0 likes
A decadent delightful scoop of vanilla and chocolate swirl with caramel in a hard cone ready to be licked and savored. (A few nuts to pick off)
Lurker
0 likes
Mine would be a Tuttie Fruttie - very Luscious
Lurker
0 likes
storybook vanilla with strawberry nipple...

OOPS! sorry ..

storybook vanilla strawberry ripple

[with chocky flakes!]

[comes in HUGE tubs]

Lurker
0 likes
Cookies & Cream
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lushberry, Buttercream, Honeycream, Hotlicks, Poppedcherry etc. Flavors may range from White wine, coffee, nuts lol
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
If Lush were ice cream...I would be naked and frollicking in it

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'