When breasts collide

last reply
25 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being young and having large pointed breasts I would like to find out how other busty girls feel when other breasts collide with there's when you past each other ?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have boobs, and they often poke, glide past, or bump into other things. It's inevitable, especially when hugging.

When I'm on the receiving end of an accidental boob poke, glide, or collision, I don't think much of it to be honest. If I'm the offending party, I say my apologies and move on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really mind. It happens to all of us sometimes, but you have to be careful. Sometimes when boobs collide they explode on impact and the strawberry Jello that they're filled with sprays everywhere.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
I don't really mind. It happens to all of us sometimes, but you have to be careful. Sometimes when boobs collide they explode on impact and the strawberry Jello that they're filled with sprays everywhere.

Excuse you.

Mine are filled with Lime Jello and fruit cocktail, thank you very much.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
this question just made my day...... but i'm a man and easily amused
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Excuse you.

I do apologize. Of course we come in all (equally delicious) flavors!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Excuse you.

Does anyone here have Mango Margarita filled boobs? If you do please feel free to bump into me any time. I am really in the mood for a Mango Margarita right now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Does anyone here have Mango Margarita filled boobs? If you do please feel free to bump into me any time. I am really in the mood for a Mango Margarita right now!

Don't you need salt for a margarita? I don't have any salt, but I do have something salty....

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I don't mind bumping the boobs, it's unavoidable when you are gifted.
But girls, if yours are fake please avoid bumping me. Those "thangs" hurt.
? A True Story ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not THAT gifted that they knock people senseless! I used to be a full C-cup, but since I've been working out a lot, I'm on the cusp between a B and a C. I love having another girl's boobs pressed into mine, preferably naked! SO sexy!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

So you want me to have frostbite of the tits? What have I ever done to you, huh?

And don't be ridiculous. They're only margarita-filled during the warmer seasons. The flavor depends on my mood.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I have boobs, and they often poke, glide past, or bump into other things. It's inevitable, especially when hugging.

When I'm on the receiving end of an accidental boob poke, glide, or collision, I don't think much of it to be honest. If I'm the offending party, I say my apologies and move on.

Just bumping the thread....
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When cursed with big breasts collisions are inevitable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

So you want me to have frostbite of the tits? What have I ever done to you, huh?

And don't be ridiculous. They're only margarita-filled during the warmer seasons. The flavor depends on my mood.

I didn't say Frozen Margarita. That would be ridiculous!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I didn't say Frozen Margarita. That would be ridiculous!!

You Gals are too funny!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The title of this thread is like H.G.Wells meets Anne Summers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not sure I have ever given it much thought. These darn boobs are always getting in the way. It's something I cannot avoid. Crowded room - breasts rub against people. I have to decide which what I want touching as I squeeze through - ass brush or boob brush.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wistful_Laney
I am not sure I have ever given it much thought. These darn boobs are always getting in the way. It's something I cannot avoid. Crowded room - breasts rub against people. I have to decide which what I want touching as I squeeze through - ass brush or boob brush.

E and I would love to meet you in a crowded room ^^

This thread is too funny.
I also tend to have the occasional boob brush.... And I love it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wistful_Laney

Decisions...decisions...decisions or
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have this problem, though I used to go braless quite a lot (being small boobed) and then when I "brushed" past someone sometimes my nipples would harden and that would be embarassing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zoey34EE
Being young and having large pointed breasts I would like to find out how other busty girls feel when other breasts collide with there's when you past each other ?

BOOBS are the most loved to be touched n groped thing in this world. Walking on the street or travelling in bus, we women regularly come across the situations when some one collides with us purposfully or accidently...... but does not let go on the opportunity to feel our boobs. Sometimes it feels very good. But on some occassions when the impact is powerful or the hands are rough on us.... it is very painfull and annoying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't help it; every time I see this thread pop up, I think of this track and want a Weird Al remake...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Couple4Play

E and I would love to meet you in a crowded room ^^

This thread is too funny.
I also tend to have the occasional boob brush.... And I love it!!!

Mmmmm..... Crowded room that would hopefully lead to a private room with the two of you!!

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I asked my wife this question and if it's accidental she doesn't think much about it but being bi-sexual, if it's deliberate, she just loves it. Especially when they're naked.

Some of my Stories:

First Night at a Swingers Club
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/mCky4ALxW7jw3PSJ

Shopping for a Strap-On
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/toys/shopping-for-a-strap-on.aspx

A Day Out in Birmingham
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-day-out-in-birmingham.aspx

Our First Foursome
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/first-foursome.aspx

Our Short Break in London
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/our-short-break-in-london.aspx

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
Well - you guys are just fuddy duddies. The moment my breasts collide with something I instantly have to fuck it into submission like a rabid dog.

Quote by BubbleButtMan
I can't help it; every time I see this thread pop up, I think of this track and want a Weird Al remake...

LOL - I was thinking that, too. Thanks for the vid ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm always rubbing my F Cups on people.