Login

Undressing you

last reply
11 replies
1 watcher
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, do you prefer to take your bra and panties off for sex, have us do it for you, or don't really care one way or the other?
Lurker
0 likes
We do both . . . depends on what mood I'm in / he's in.

It's intensely, insanely hot as oh my god when he does it, though. He can do it either slow and sensual or quick and desperate - but the moment his fingers go to my buttons, zipper, or clasp I lose my mind a bit.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If my partner wants to do it, I'm more than willing to let him or her do it for me. It doesn't matter either way to me though.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood...sometimes I like to strip for him, sometimes I want him to remove them slow and other times just rip them right off of me...then there are the times when there is no time to remove them and just pull my panties to the side and pull my bra down to get to what he wants.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
Depends on my mood...sometimes I like to strip for him, sometimes I want him to remove them slow and other times just rip them right off of me...then there are the times when there is no time to remove them and just pull my panties to the side and pull my bra down to get to what he wants.

Sometimes a guy just can't wait long enough to take them off, just pull them to the side.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being undressed. I would much rather have a lover strip me than do it myself. It's very erotic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be either. Both can be big turn-ons, it really depends on how the whole situation plays out and of course if I am wearing any to begin with! Goes for sex with men and women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always dress for sex in my "birth" day dress. To really enjoy sex you MUST be naked.
More often than not there is nothing to remove - its all gone by the time we get that far.
In my early days I never hesitated to let the guy undress me, it was all part of the seduction and foreplay.
If we are in a raging hurry we do it ourselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on the situation and the mood at that moment. I enjoy stripping and I also love them being taken off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Being undressed, done right, is one of my biggest turn-ons.

The Goddess
1 like

Unwrapped fast or slowly… or just moved aside if I’m a hurry! 🫦

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer being topless for most things, and definitely no panties in bad. But I think sometimes I'm a little bit of a disappointment when the guy unsnaps my bra and slides if odd. My boobs are small, and don't really need a bra at all, unlike some girls. Girls with C cups or bigger - when you unsnap them and pop the bra off, you can see the breasts relaxing and resuming a normal shape - if boobs could talk, you would almost hear them saying "aaahhhhh" and "thank you".... Mine - pert and perky and firm - just stare back. So I think, unlike girls with nice big breasts, I like being topless for sex because I like being topless. More humanely endowed girls like being topless, I think, because it also drives the guys (or girls!!!) wild. I've played with a few girls, and love it when her breasts are substantial C or D cups.