Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No yellow "Upload File" icon in Hard Core Forum?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Hello, kind admins,

I post pics to various forum threads, almost always by uploading files I already have on my machine. I can't do that in the Hard Core section, because the yellow icon (this bad boy ) is absent from the menu of options above "Font color:" etc.

Is this intentional? If it isn't, could it be added there, please?

Porgy, with many thanks
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Hello? Is there an answer for this yet?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I guess Lush does not want the risk of someone uploading hardcore pics to their server that turn out to be illegal, like with people on it who are underage. Of course, Lushers could do such a thing outside the hardcore section (anywhere where there is un upload button) anyway, but the chances that something like that would happen by accident is bigger here I guess.

But these are just my assumptions.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
I guess Lush does not want the risk of someone uploading hardcore pics to their server that turn out to be illegal, like with people on it who are underage. Of course, Lushers could do such a thing outside the hardcore section (anywhere where there is un upload button) anyway, but the chances that something like that would happen by accident is bigger here I guess.

But these are just my assumptions.

Your assumption's were spot on. The hardcore threads are much more likely to have questionable content uploaded. Therefore its hotlinking only folks.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
OK, Gav. As someone who has made a living with computers for decades, I'm well acquainted with "It's not a bug; it's a feature!"

BTW, thanks for all the tech work you do to keep this machine well-oiled -- nice job!