Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day - Do you have a Sweetie and do you have plans for them

last reply
14 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Need to get a Valentine's Day Card for my wife this evening because I will be out of town most of day tomorrow. She doesn't want candy but maybe I can make up for being gone tomorrow by taking her out to eat on Sunday after church at a fast food place.

We stopped gift swapping years ago and this is our 39th Valentine Day together. Lucky woman.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Site administrator
0 likes
Check out the 5 star places like Burger King/McDonalds and KFC .. they have some really good deals on for Valentine's Day .. don't get me wrong it should be *no expense spared* on that special day .. so chuck in a strawberry milkshake too.

Me? .. nah ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I was sharing a steak with someone but now it looks like i am entertaining a lot of Lush friends!
[
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Kittypusscat
Well I was sharing a steak with someone but now it looks like i am entertaining a lot of Lush friends!

lol .. just how many are going to your place now? CD and KK and who else.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't believe in Valentine's day.

I have never celebrated it and don't think I have missed out anything.

14th February was for me always just my favourite grandfather's name's day (he was called Valentín, yes). I always phoned him, no matter how far I was. Since he died, I think a lot about him in this day.

In the last years, since I live abroad, I've noticed that there are places where people make a huge fuss about Valentine's day. And that society makes bright, charming, independent women feel valueless just because they are not in a relationship.
I hate that.

Tomorrow I'm going to eat sushi and to the movies with a few (girl)friends. I'm very happy and excited about it and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

lol .. just how many are going to your place now? CD and KK and who else.

Well as you have gone all antsy, it won't be with you! Enjoy your burger!
[
0 likes
Don't be too hard on him Jane, poor old thing, sitting all alone on Valentines day all his dreams collapsed. Perhaps we could spare him a sandwich?

Hi Jane,
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Check out the 5 star places like Burger King/McDonalds and KFC .. they have some really good deals on for Valentine's Day .. don't get me wrong it should be *no expense spared* on that special day .. so chuck in a strawberry milkshake too.

Me? .. nah ...

SJ: *uncontrollable laughter* Oh my!

As for me, I'll have dinner with a friend - he's cooking. We'll see how it goes from there.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
My concession to the day is going to a Valentine's Evening dance with a whole bunch of friends!! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes dinner and a date
Have lots of fun
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I have a lot of things planned for tomorrow. I just got into a steady relationship with a girl last month (my first in almost 3 years), so it will be particularly special for me.

I already reserved for a dinner at a nice restaurant. I'll also invite her at my place before that to have a drink and to finally open up her gift and put it on charge: it's one of those remote-control vibrators, haha. Our dinner will hopefully be exciting and lascivious, I can't wait to test it (and write a review). Then it will be bedroom time (bow chicka wow wow).

I also just bought her 2 roses simply for fun (a red one and a white one) and a nice card in which I'll write a rather long text (expressing all those things that are much harder to say verbally).

As much as I consider myself a 'romantic' though, I really don't like all these cheesy gestures and those cards filled with hearts, roses, bad wordplays and words like 'forever, always, the one and only': it has to be authentic for me.

This repels me:

These cards are much better in terms of simplicity and casual fun. I also like cards with the least amount of text inside them, then you can write something much more personalized and genuine:

This one is particularly awesome to me, it says a lot without any flamboyant tastelessness:

I don't understand people who whine about Valentine's Day however: you can pretty much handle it the way you want to, so why make a big story about it? If you want to indulge in those traditional rituals, that's fine; if you want to indulge in hardcore sex all day long instead, that's fine; if you want to ignore it altogether, that's fine too.

I've always perceived Valentine's Day as a moment in the year where you can appraise your romantic status: sometimes things are going great in your couple and it's a nice opportunity to celebrate, sometimes things aren't all that great and you can consider what to do about it, sometimes you can be single and can either cherish or loathe your situation.

And let's face it, it's also a fun opportunity to break our routine; it can be a bit cheesy, but cheesy-wacky can be a whole lot of fun once every year.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Marta_
Society makes bright, charming, independent women feel valueless just because they are not in a relationship.

Well phrased, dear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, for sure no reason not to
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Plans? DEFINE "plans' sometimes just spending time together doing nothing much but cuddling and talking is a fantastic way to simply BE together.