Im a Freak........ Could You Handle That

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes im the type of guy to lick your pussy/ass every way. have u ride my face, (master of oral sex) lick whipped cream off of you.. handcuffs... etc. soo u have any fantasy with a big cock freak like me.. if soo let me know.. and if your curios about me.. drop me a pm. i dont bite. well.. at least not yet
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Mr11andahalfinches
yes im the type of guy to lick your pussy/ass every way. have u ride my face, (master of oral sex) lick whipped cream off of you.. handcuffs... etc. soo u have any fantasy with a big cock freak like me.. if soo let me know.. and if your curios about me.. drop me a pm. i dont bite. well.. at least not yet

So in other words, you like sex. And your question is if women can handle, well, sex?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So your like almost every other person.Not sure any of that makes you a freak but OK,your a freak:-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

So in other words, you like sex. And your question is if women can handle, well, sex?

Dani, I've seen your responses on a couple of topics and I've laughed nearly every time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By that definition, pretty much every man I ever dated is a freak.
Actually that could be true! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mr11andahalfinches

It's freaky that you can't spell or punctuate on a site that's about writing.

I'm INTRIGUED about the Master Of Oral Sex thing??? (They didn't have that when I did my post-grad...)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
There are a lot of guys that seem to talk similarly here on Lush. Welcome to the jungle!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I'm INTRIGUED about the Master Of Oral Sex thing??? (They didn't have that when I did my post-grad...)

xx SF

thanks for the spell check..... and im glad you are.. u come state side ill tap into your imagination
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm. I wouldn't call you a freak. You seem perfectly normal to me like all the others ladies above stated. You need to list some other attributes that would make your statement more believable.

I mean, do you like having a finger in your ass to help you get off? Are you into water sports? Do you let females fuck your ass with a strap on? Do you let your girl wear a strap on and you get on your hands and knees to give her a blow job? Do you play dress up in females lingerie? To me those are kinks that make men more on the freaky side. Men who are confident to step outside of the box.

You're still sitting pretty in the box, and there's nothing wrong with that. ;)
0 likes
Hearing missy elliot right now....

Get your freak on......

You sound normal
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

smile. I was going to say something snarky, but your retort was much wittier, so I'l just tip my hat.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't sense anything "Freaky" about you, but, I could be wrong. (Though I doubt it) You're like most all people (men and women alike) on this site, who enjoy, crave, and desire sex. In all sense for that matter.

Welcome to Lush!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.

Far too freaky for me.