Multiple orgasms

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My boyfriend gives multiple orgasms almost every time we fuck! I've never came so hard with him. Is this a normal occurance to cum 2-4 times during one sex session?
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Yes in my experience that is perfectly normal
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think so some girls its normal and for other's its not. I most definitely am multi-orgasmic. To me, perhaps not the best feature, because I'm also never satisfied either and it gets me girlfriends bummed out that I'm insatiable. Which makes me sad because I understand that its disappointing to be unable to completely devastate your girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't happen every time for me...but when it does normally means I have found the right moment/situation & person! So...its not unusual..if it happens...great!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I was younger I could not at all. But I learned to push through the ultra sensitive time frame right after my first orgasm. Once I get through that "I can't stand any more" moment then I can have several more in waves. Usually either through oral or masturbation. I don't think it's every happened to me from straight intercourse.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I usually find I multi orgasm when I get really worked up first. I need to be completely relaxed, soaking wet, we have done plenty of good foreplay and I'm gaging for him to fuck me. My first orgasm usually happens pretty easily and quickly, after that it can be hard for me to cum again, but I can do it.

I also squirt after I have multiple orgasms. Is that just me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of foreplay or a really erotic situation and I can have multiple orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
Once I have my first orgasm, the rest are like rapid fire, I can't stop...but I do reach a point I am satisfied, then I go for more, just cause I can ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think it's probably normal for the kind of woman who's a member of Lush! We all love sex, and we're all pretty damn good at it!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, if the foreplay has stimulated both my mind and emotions as well as my body. If something gets left out, or doesn't get enough attention, like say kissing, then I feel like things move too fast and it effects my ability to have multiple orgasms. Most guys don't seem to get it. I think they think their cock in my pussy is what gets me off, that's only the icing on the cake so to speak, if only all the other stuff, the foreplay, has been done really well.