Login

need some advice on bras please ladies

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i want to buy my gf some sexy new underwear but not to sure wnat size b ra to buy , she has 32a bras but also 32b bras , some of her bras have some sort of gel padding in them does this matter tl the size i buy?

Advice would be great thanks
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I had 32A boobs, I'd never even bother wearing a bra! Sounds like she is on the cusp, so the difference in her current bras are probably more cut and style, rather than fit. Padding is just for show, so don't worry about that. Look for bras that are similar in design to what she has in her drawer in either A or B cup. Sounds like you are buying them for your enjoyment as much as hers, so she'll wear them for you even if they aren't as comfy as the ones she picks out. Bra-picking is a very personal thing. You really have to try them on to know for sure. Why not take her bra-shopping?
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Good words from Bethany there! Just an extra bit of advice if you are determined to pick out undies by yourself rather than take your girlfriend frillies shopping. As well as checking the styles in her bra drawer for the cup fit, also take a good look at her choices of colours as a guide for your purchases.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
thankyou for reply was just worried incase was a big difference
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Not a huge difference I would say, so it must be the particular style or make. You could always get her the same style and make of bra in a different colour, if you were really worried about it fitting her? Or just keep the tags on the new bra and she can try it on and always exchange it if its not quite right int he cup. Most of us women love new underwear, so its a really nice idea for a gift. Good luck with the purchases!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with, "look at what she wears now", to determine style and size. Also I used to work in a clothing store that carried men's and ladies clothing to include lingerie and undies. The lady in charge quickly pointed out that my taste and my wife's were much different and I went with her advice and wife very happy.

Now, up to today. Walmart's had a ladies' underwear sale about 4 weeks ago and I made out like a bandit getting several panties and bras for me in various types. See some of the recent pics I made and posted of me under "New Lingerie February 2015" to see some of those I purchased there for starters. Not fancy but very functional for everyday wear.

A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance