Login

Rimming lead to anal?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you gals think that rimming leads to anal? I love to rim my wife and would love to fuck her ass. She does enjoy the rimming so I am hoping it leads to anal.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not always.

Having your ass licked and having it fucked are entirely different sensations.

However, if she enjoys being rimmed, then it's a great indicator that she enjoys anal play and could be a great segue into anal.

So next time you're down there, tease her with a finger (slowly and after lots of licking) and gauge her reaction. If she enjoys it, then it could mean that she's open to the idea of anal penetration.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Not always.

Having your ass licked and having it fucked are entirely different sensations.

However, if she enjoys being rimmed, then it's a great indicator that she enjoys anal play and could be a great segue into anal.

So next time you're down there, tease her with a finger (slowly and after lots of licking) and gauge her reaction. If she enjoys it, then it could mean that she's open to the idea of anal penetration.

She does let me occasionally stick a finger in there while going down on her. I lube the finger and ass up. She does it for me but doesn't seem to really love it. I've known several women who prefer anal to vaginal as the orgasm is stronger for them. I think she would be in that category if she ever let her self go. She has deep orgasms when I fuck her vaginally. She says I get all the way in their against her wall. I think she would feel this anally too. Oh well keep thinking
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by brianlarry

She does let me occasionally stick a finger in there while going down on her. I lube the finger and ass up. She does it for me but doesn't seem to really love it. I've known several women who prefer anal to vaginal as the orgasm is stronger for them. I think she would be in that category if she ever let her self go. She has deep orgasms when I fuck her vaginally. She says I get all the way in their against her wall. I think she would feel this anally too. Oh well keep thinking

LOL.

Okay.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░