Login

massage

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
girls do you like to lay on the bed and have your man give you a massage. My wife likes to pretend she is at aa massage parlour having a massage witth a stranger who slowly makes her part her legs and show her pussy, then slowly stroke her to orgasm while thinking it is someone else. Any girls feel that is sexy ??
colin123
0 likes
Quote by colin123
girls do you like to lay on the bed and have your man give you a massage. My wife likes to pretend she is at aa massage parlour having a massage witth a stranger who slowly makes her part her legs and show her pussy, then slowly stroke her to orgasm while thinking it is someone else. Any girls feel that is sexy ??
she always has a very intense orgasm while saying i must not tell her husband.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My desire is a bit different both in actuality and in fantasy. Fully clothed beautiful young masseuse comes into the SPA and I expect just a normal massage. But she uses her wonderful hands coved in Lavender oil to explore place that have never been explored before in a regular SPA.

That was my fantasy for years until my husband arranged it in reality. She did not stay clothed for the entire session and used her entire naked body to pleasure me. Wonder if I could go back and celebrate my 40th Birthday all over again?