Women react to cock pics

last reply
8 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha I love these women smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This girl has only one reaction to penis pics "DELETE".
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like most women, if some guy sends me an unsolicited picture of his cock he gets deleted...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watched all the cock pics or videos sollicated or not and keep them all. Period . Well after 1 year, i suppose i will delete some... but after just a few months in here... still love it and my eyes open wide e-ve-ry time -drooling ;)
Live and let live
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very funny video!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Go to 30:55.
"Why did you just send me a picture of your dick? Because I love America, that's why."

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I myself like getting dick pics, sometimes. Only if I request it, not from randoms.

My reactions are always like,

"WTF That's huge... and you want to put that in my vagina?! Fuck that!"
"That's a really nice dick. That's a work of art."
"lol why are you so proud of that it's like four inches"
"Well that's quite ugly... I'll say mm to make him feel good"