Login

role playing ?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my gf wants me to act mysterious so she has to kind of work for me then do lots of foreplay so my question is how do I act mysterious does anyone have some tips or suggestions as to what I could do ?
thanks
0 likes
Does she want you to be the boss and her your employee?

Does she want you to meet her at a bar..you pick her up and have stranger sex?

The bar stranger rl is very common

Just meet at a bar and act like u don't know her

Seduce her..ask her name...and when she asks yours...say do you really need to know

Even better a hotel room with a bar and act like this is stranger sex

Have fun with it. Encourage her to wear a wig!

Don't know if I helped.. but enjoy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did you ask if she has a particular scenario or character in mind? Any hints from your past conversations?

An ex of mine before, on his birthday, asked me to clear my schedule and meet him at the mall. And that I wear the dress that he said was his favorite on me. So I did what he asked me to do, went to our favorite hang out, and waited. And waited a looong time. No texts from him, and he didn't answer my calls. When I was about to leave, he finally approached me. Rather, him with a new hair style (one I mentioned he'll look sexy if he sports it), new outfit that's not his usual get up (which I suggested he wear for a past event)... He looked like a new person altogether. Before I can say anything, he said something like 'I'll make you forget the bastard who stood you up' followed with a wink. I just played along, and even if it was his birthday, I got the surprise present.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by coffeeandketchup
Did you ask if she has a particular scenario or character in mind? Any hints from your past conversations?

An ex of mine before, on his birthday, asked me to clear my schedule and meet him at the mall. And that I wear the dress that he said was his favorite on me. So I did what he asked me to do, went to our favorite hang out, and waited. And waited a looong time. No texts from him, and he didn't answer my calls. When I was about to leave, he finally approached me. Rather, him with a new hair style (one I mentioned he'll look sexy if he sports it), new outfit that's not his usual get up (which I suggested he wear for a past event)... He looked like a new person altogether. Before I can say anything, he said something like 'I'll make you forget the bastard who stood you up' followed with a wink. I just played along, and even if it was his birthday, I got the surprise present.

kudos to your ex.. he sounds great.. not gonna ask what happened to the relationship.. but he sounds fun.. LoL!!
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski