Blow Jobs and Fingering

last reply
15 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious, ladies. How many of you finger yourself while giving a blowjob. My gf is so turned on by pleasing me she fingers herself.
Lurker
0 likes
I concentrate pretty hard on the cock that I'm sucking, making sure the guy is really pleasured. The only time I'll start fingering myself is when I really get turned on by how much I'm enjoying giving the blowjob. It's always enjoyable, sometimes so enjoyable I reach for my pussy and insert a finger to pleasure myself. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't, just because if I'm giving him a blowjob then it's all about him! Even in a 69 position or at an angle where he can reach me while I'm sucking him I tend to concentrate on pleasing him so don't really fall into my own pleasures.

He's the same though, he wouldn't have a wank while he's going down on either, lol.
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would I take my attention away from the blowjob? I'd let him finger me though.
0 likes
I am using everything to give him pleasure
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i LOVE being fingered by him while giving a blow job!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, don't recall that I ever have.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hmmm, sounds like your girlfriend isn't concentrating on your cock if she has time to worry about her own bits. Tell her to get a grip lol.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I sometimes will be using my magic wand while giving my husband a blow job.

I'm more a toy girl then a finger person. This excites him while I suck his cock. All the more fun.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Lurker
0 likes
Not unless I'm told to, mostly I'm too busy concentrating on sucking my hubby's cock I need both hands free to do that as I like to play with his balls and arse too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on whether or not I am told to, but I usually prefer to be using my hands on him.
Lurker
0 likes
I concentrate pretty hard on the cock that I'm sucking, making sure the guy is really pleasured. The only time I'll start fingering myself is when I really get turned on by how much I'm enjoying giving the blowjob. It's always enjoyable, sometimes so enjoyable I reach for my pussy and insert a finger to pleasure myself.
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't do that, I'm far to busy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do to give me him more to look at. All depends on my position as well. Say, squating in front of him with one hand on his cock and the other in my cunt. But I can't do that very long and get my other hand off of me and onto him.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I do, especially if I feel that's where my man is heading next!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I have all my focus on him when I'm sucking his cock. I enjoy giving head far too much to worry about my own pleasure at that moment. But I do love when he fingers me when I'm sucking his cock, which is such a turn on. As if he can't get enough of me he needs to touch me more.