Sexual Fantasy Questions....

last reply
29 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Okay so I was thinking because I know this has applied to me in the past. I've wanted to be cuckolded but my ex partners wouldn't go for it.

It made me quite miserable but at the same time guilty because they were great in every other way.

1) Do you have a sexual fantasy that you've wanted to try out so badly... but your partner has refused?
2) If they've said no... do you fantasise about it during sex?
3) Have you ever ended a relationship because your sexual needs haven't been met?
4) If you've stayed with someone even though your sexual needs aren't being met, has it made you unhappy?
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to watch my wife getting fucked then lick her pussy after
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lavadome1
I want to watch my wife getting fucked then lick her pussy after

It's a hot fantasy... would she go for it ?
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I used to have many fantasies that are no longer fantasies. Those I have left, I'm saving as fantasies so I have something to fantasize about.
0 likes
I have loads of fantasies that I've always wanted to act out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To answer all of your questions......YES on all counts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once had a fantasy but she put the fires out by quenching the flames which just made it more desirable and then it was over, she came and I left.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33
I used to have many fantasies that are no longer fantasies. Those I have left, I'm saving as fantasies so I have something to fantasize about.

sounds like a well laid plan...........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

smile I'm sure you'll get to act them out one day :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by AmericanBeauty
I have loads of fantasies that I've always wanted to act out

for me that's the worst feeling ever =/
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1lush
To answer all of your questions......YES on all counts.

I've been there a few times =/ not fun
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can't recall a single sexual fantasy my boyfriend has asked of me that I haven't granted, including cuckolding him.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Most of my fantasies I write about.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I can't recall a single sexual fantasy my boyfriend has asked of me that I haven't granted, including cuckolding him.

He is a very lucky guy smile I envy him but am happy that you both have such an understanding relationship :)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Same here smile I have no other choice haha :P Not yet at least :P
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i personally don't feel that EVERY single sex fantasy needs to be fulfilled. i have a few that i don't think would transfer well to real life. but boy do they keep my mind entertained!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

And they keep me smiling!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cheatingfemalewanted
Okay so I was thinking because I know this has applied to me in the past. I've wanted to be cuckolded but my ex partners wouldn't go for it.

It made me quite miserable but at the same time guilty because they were great in every other way.

1) Do you have a sexual fantasy that you've wanted to try out so badly... but your partner has refused?
3) Have you ever ended a relationship because your sexual needs haven't been met?
4) If you've stayed with someone even though your sexual needs aren't being met, has it made you unhappy?

I don't have a partner, currently, and still have plenty of fantasies, none of which were really there back when I had a husband. I never cheated, though there was opportunity and temptation, but that doesn't really fall into the realm of 'fantasy enactment'.

I think that it would have to depend on how important the enactment of the fantasy is to you. If it's making you miserable, and then guilty, then that's something that you need to figure out for you. Are their feelings and beliefs either unchangable, or is there a chance of things slowly evolving that might take time, but could see a meeting of the minds happen? And if not, how important is it to you that you have this fantasy fulfilled, given everything else is all hunky dory?

I have spoken with a few, especially here on Lush, who I believe fall into this category though.

- One says he's unhappy, but doesn't know what to do about it. She doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with him, and there is a great deal of unhappiness on his part.

- One is says he's happy with where he's at, but I suspect that's a lie - mainly to himself - that he's trying to believe. He wants to see his wife with another man, and partake in threesomes/moresomes, and do other things, but she isn't at all interested, so he's wanting to live those out, but can't without 'stepping outside'.

- One says he can't do anything about it because of circumstances, which are real and understandable. I don't think he's unhappy, but enjoys the 'interludes' he has in secret online...

Not sure this helps, and sorry for rambling on. As honeydipped said, some fantasies probably wouldn't transfer well into real life, and perhaps that keeps some folk in arrangements that are not happy, or satisfying, but are at least a known quantity. Well, aside from the whole financial/property/kids issue of ending a relationship that is a marriage.

And we all know that no matter how much we love a good fantasy, reality can be such a downer! It ain't Hollywood folks!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i personally don't feel that EVERY single sex fantasy needs to be fulfilled. i have a few that i don't think would transfer well to real life. but boy do they keep my mind entertained!

I agree with you there, there's only one in particular that I really want to try but the others are just a fun thought ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by this14fun

I don't have a partner, currently, and still have plenty of fantasies, none of which were really there back when I had a husband. I never cheated, though there was opportunity and temptation, but that doesn't really fall into the realm of 'fantasy enactment'.

I think that it would have to depend on how important the enactment of the fantasy is to you. If it's making you miserable, and then guilty, then that's something that you need to figure out for you. Are their feelings and beliefs either unchangable, or is there a chance of things slowly evolving that might take time, but could see a meeting of the minds happen? And if not, how important is it to you that you have this fantasy fulfilled, given everything else is all hunky dory?

I have spoken with a few, especially here on Lush, who I believe fall into this category though.

- One says he's unhappy, but doesn't know what to do about it. She doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with him, and there is a great deal of unhappiness on his part.

- One is says he's happy with where he's at, but I suspect that's a lie - mainly to himself - that he's trying to believe. He wants to see his wife with another man, and partake in threesomes/moresomes, and do other things, but she isn't at all interested, so he's wanting to live those out, but can't without 'stepping outside'.

- One says he can't do anything about it because of circumstances, which are real and understandable. I don't think he's unhappy, but enjoys the 'interludes' he has in secret online...

Not sure this helps, and sorry for rambling on. As honeydipped said, some fantasies probably wouldn't transfer well into real life, and perhaps that keeps some folk in arrangements that are not happy, or satisfying, but are at least a known quantity. Well, aside from the whole financial/property/kids issue of ending a relationship that is a marriage.

And we all know that no matter how much we love a good fantasy, reality can be such a downer! It ain't Hollywood folks!

I was having these feelings when I had a partner, so it's definitely a past experience that I've learned from. I've been single for a while now although I've learned to be patient and find someone who's sexually compatible with me haha :P Patience is a virtue as they say :P

Not at all thanks for the reply and I agree not all fantasies would transfer well and Hollywood will never transfer into real life ;) Hopefully one day though I'll find the right partner for me who is as open as I am :P Communication is key me thinks smile
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
I have a lot of fantasies. Some I know I will never act on, they would devastate my personal life. Others I know work as just fantasies and after a small try at a few I put them back in the fantasy realm. I love thinking about them, but they don't work in reality. Fantasies are just that, fantasies. I quite enjoy my rich fantasy world. I don't know what the future holds and perhaps I will change my mind and act upon some one day. I hope you can find the right balance and can act on the ones that you need to and keep the others as just what ifs. Finding the right partner and communication are the most important factors as you have pointed out. Good luck, she's out there somewhere.
0 likes
I agree with Gillian. I know that my fantasies could never be be as good in real life as in my mind.
Desires.... Now that is a different thing all together
Lurker
0 likes
Sexual Fantasies can be made into Realities... u just have to plan properly... then put yr plan in to action ...

Lurker
0 likes
To be fucked in a gangbang party by more than 100 black guys all night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something outdoors with multiple partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

I agree. Some fantasies, especially if they are very Kinky or Taboo, are best just left as fantasies. That way we avoid the inevitable problems but we still get to enjoy them over and over................and over!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest fantasy is to grow a cock and do it like a man - and to change it back if I don't like it that way.

I don't think there is anything 'I' want to do that I haven't done yet - sexually.
Yes I have fantasies - usually when I am engaged with my lovers and what we are enjoying brings to mind things that tickle my fancy. Unfortunately we would probably end up in trouble with the law if they were fulfilled.
Partners that didn't fulfil my wishes were sent on their way quick smart. I don't have that problem any more - I have found the best group of FWB I could wish for.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by cheatingfemalewanted

I have a bit of a crazy outlook on this so bare with me. I know the way I live my life simply will not work for everyone. That being said I am simply unwilling to compromise when it comes to my needs in life being met weather they are sexual or not.

First of all a real lasting relationship to me is the melding of 2 people into one....that means you should be able to share 100% of who you are with that person without judgement, disrespect or jealousy. That to me is the purest form of love there is and I do not feel that love is a once in a life time thing. As humans love is one of the most confusing and complex feelings we have you love all of the people in your life in some form the amount of that love that is shared between you both is what makes a relationship vs a friendship.

This was not always the case with ex's, In fact one went so far as to try to shame me out of being bisexual and tell me that the thought of me being with another person disgusted him especially a woman. I personally think this was all part of his "God" complex. He had to be my world and there was not room in my life for ANYONE other than him. Not family, not friends, no one. Very unhealthy relationship which is exactly why it was very short lived after he made that clear. I did wind up ending the relationship simply because the 3 month time period following our conversation about who I could and could not love or spend time with was just too painful and made me miserable. I felt constantly judged by him as if being myself was not ok or safe. It was all I could think about I was consumed with fantasies. Life is just too short to be that unhappy or to be denied the things you desire or long for just in order to stroke someone's ego.

I really think there is someone out there for everyone and its not always easy and its not always smooth sailing but when it is worth it you will know and all the noise will disappear and hopefully what you are left with is something so special it gives you a reason to live.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes to the 4 questions and i have a lot of fantasies will probably never be fullfilled now
what's up sunshine