last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love, love, love it.

Not that I'm into fashion so much, as the drama is amusing to watch. I always have my favorite designers.
You always get a couple of designers who don't sew well at all. I wonder what the selection process is. I have never been super high fashion or edgy but some of the stuff I can understand and love and some of it so tired and should have never been popular. Like hairstyles as well. I love futuristic fashion.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
that show gave me a newfound respect for fashion designers. watching the whole creative process is amazing. sadly, i haven't watched since it moved to lifetime. oh how i miss tim gunn

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
They show it on on demand if your cable company has that, and they have episodes online as well. I like Tim Gunn as well. Nina is so stuck up, my god. lmao
Zac is a sweetie.

link to episodes online
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I watched some of the earlier seasons but haven't really kept up with it in recent years.

I remember Mondo Guerra - he was a very cool designer and really knew how to mix edgy prints.
Lurker
0 likes
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy !!!!!

Friday, September 11th at 9:45am at NYFW [New York Fashion Week] .. see u there ..

Lurker
0 likes
just an add to my earlier post .. PRW fans might remember Oseas Villatoro ? bombed out in the semis but many thought he should have been a finalist?

anyway .. this year's NYFW incorporates a special feature NYFWPlus [NYFW+] .. which kicks off FW tonight [actually in just over an hour Ny time .. giggles] with a bash in SOHO ..

it's all about fashion for the fuller figure... back in SOHO on the 9th [next Wednesday night] for a party hosted by Aniesia Williams which features a runway show by Oseas ... his first ever collection for plus size figures.. should be a blast biggrin

more to follow..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley
just an add to my earlier post .. PRW fans might remember Oseas Villatoro ? bombed out in the semis but many thought he should have been a finalist?

anyway .. this year's NYFW incorporates a special feature NYFWPlus [NYFW+] .. which kicks off FW tonight [actually in just over an hour Ny time .. giggles] with a bash in SOHO ..

it's all about fashion for the fuller figure... back in SOHO on the 9th [next Wednesday night] for a party hosted by Aniesia Williams which features a runway show by Oseas ... his first ever collection for plus size figures.. should be a blast biggrin

more to follow..

if anyone is in NY .. or close to.. and wants to come next Wednesday night .. we still have a few tickets left for sale [$90 each]..
Sara Stokes is performing and mingling... as of course is Oseas..

[hope I haven't broken any Lush rules by advertising??? ... if I have .. apologies in advance ]

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
OMG! I love Project Runway! I got hooked on the 3rd season when Jeffrey Sebelia won. I loved his "Don't give a shit attitude". I DVR the show every week so I don't miss a thing. I even liked Tim Gunn's Under the Gunn, & The All Stars. I'm a PW junkie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most reality and game shows are fake, with "drama" and "sub plots" and "outrageous characters". I remember the first season of Survivor when the producers said it was fake. As long as you know that they are no more real than wrestling and don't take anything serious they are fun. Notice that all the "entertainment" contests have the same format and all the contest like Project Runway have the same type of format and all the "reality" shows also have their same format (now who takes the camera and sound if the people are suppose to be alone?). The drama, the drama!