Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chat rooms - font and text colour options.

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
0 likes
A member reported that she could not change the text colour back from white to black. I have done some playing and I cant change my font or text colour... sorry they change but the font and colour remain as was.

Is anyone else having this problem please?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
A member reported that she could not change the text colour back from white to black. I have done some playing and I cant change my font or text colour... sorry they change but the font and colour remain as was.

last night we all had that problem, however Trinity popped into all the chat rooms and said it was because of the migrations going on and that it would be taken care of once that finished.
Site administrator
0 likes
Ok thanks for the input smile.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Ok thanks for the input smile.

you are welcome
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Gav left a helpful heads up notice in the forum and once a member emailed me about an issue, I just connected the dots. Trying to be proactive, I dropped Gav's link and my words of patience in all the rooms. I'm not sure how long the migration takes, but I recall the last one taking a few days before all the kinks were sorted. Ok...pun intended there. Now laugh
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX

Gav left a helpful heads up notice in the forum and once a member emailed me about an issue, I just connected the dots. Trying to be proactive, I dropped Gav's link and my words of patience in all the rooms. I'm not sure how long the migration takes, but I recall the last one taking a few days before all the kinks were sorted. Ok...pun intended there. Now laugh

Yes I saw that but as I recall it related to the temporary loss of images .. oh well its not the end of the world .. thanks T.