Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Large amounts of cum, including fake. How do you feel about it?

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know plenty of girls who are cum lovers, but some don't care for vids with fake cum, while others love the idea of it. I'm just interested to see how the girls here feel about it smile One video series in particular I've seen that I'm interested in asking about is Slimewave. You can watch it on tube sites or here is a couple pics of it.

*Pictures removed by moderators. Too explicit for this section of the forum.*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would anyone be turned on by seeing a woman covered with fake cum?
Lurker
0 likes
Thats part of what I'm asking ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Why would anyone be turned on by seeing a woman covered with fake cum?

Or real cum for that matter.

I do not have a cum fetish. Let's face it, cum is gross.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
this is a relatively new idea to me. i was introduced to the concept in another thread actually. although it does nothing for me, i can understand why it would be needed to carry out certain fantasies.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
this is a relatively new idea to me. i was introduced to the concept in another thread actually. although it does nothing for me, i can understand why it would be needed to carry out certain fantasies.
Yeah the point of it is certainly for fantasy enhancement. It doesn't do anything for me either but I do know people (all females) who like it.
Lurker
0 likes
And whoops I didn't realize I shouldn't post pics here silly my fault.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love watching those drenched videos - fake or not, turns me on

as for real life, i'm a cummm whore
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I consider myself a cum whore. I have my preferences where I would like it. When my ex and I were swinging, I have taken many loads in my mouth and pussy in one night and loved every moment of it.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I find it absolutely gross for anybody to be covered in come. Fake or not Fake. It's just disgusting to me.

To Each is Own.

I just don't see how in any way this is erotic.

But, that is just my opinion.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo