Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Show Dem Tiddies for Breast Cancer Research. COMPETITION IS CLOSED.

last reply
587 replies
52.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
COMPETITION IS CLOSED!

Current $$$ raised for BCRF is now

AU$9,300............US$6,636...................£4,293 and 20,700 views of the thread

DO NOT POST PICS OF TIDDIES YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO POST
DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO LUSH STORIES OR MYSELF. Please donate directly to BCRF. You can do this over the Internet.

SimplyJohn, couple4play (just now increased his donation to an even $100)
an anon lushie and myself will each donate $1 For every person who posts their boobs/moobs/chest on this thread,
Those members will also be entered into a draw (drawn November 1 EST) for one of THREE Lush Gold Memberships worth $50 each. One donated by the very generous SimplyJohn and one donated by the very generous Nicola, The Matriarch of Lush Stories. The third is donated by a very generous anonymous.

If this thread has inspired you to make a donation to BCRF, would you PLEASE let me know so I can add it to the tally. It would be nice to know the final amount we scraped together. This info will be kept private unless you choose to post your receipt on the thread. For those who can donate $$, it can be as little as $5. It all counts. Think of it as passing a plate around at church. I KNOW most of you go to church right? Yes I thought so.

If the winner has a current membership, this prize will add a year to your membership. You may gift the gold to someone else. The prize is not redeemable for anything other than a Lush Gold Membership.

MEMBERS IN THE DRAW SO FAR:-

Bethany Frasier
Shannon3K
Meggsy
Simplicity
SmoothWetKitty
MadameMolly
Stormdog100
AngieGirl
HotWife4U
Algorhythmia
Sinnerman
Ruthie
Kee4fun
JackiePie
Gael
Poppet
BoogieMan
Gillianleeeza
JasmineX
Myamibi
Cyndy
Maryana
ColoFlamingo
VelvetDesire
Tubby1961
Milik
Hera teleia
A_chica
Gil Reynard
Xxxcasssiexxx
Mazza
Green man
Lilly
Lynnwitt
LafayetteMister
Billy Broadband
Kiera's anon Ex
Kiera's anon friend.
Pegasus4
Ajax
Hobag
Porgy87
Fugly
Patokl*
UprightMan
ElizabethBlack
Midnite86
SpecialKathy
GreenEyedKitty
Hidden Desires
Adele
ManOfSorrows
Kitty40
Fabulous_and_delicious
Kim DeSade
JayDenton
NaturalGirl
Shyfox
Saintz
CoolDaddy
Robert0909
Kiera
Adi_me33
YourAddiction
Belthazor
Naughty_nice22
PrincessC
Snow_angel
MidKnightMan
Convict
0 likes
The winners are:-

JackiePie
Belthazor
Gael

if you have a current paid membership You can add your gold to whatever membership you currently have or gift it to someone else. Congrats!

Now, go and because this final bit is LOOOONG. Would you expect anything less?

Thanks to all who played,
To all those who shared pictures of your breasts and your scars. I can't imagine how hard that decision was to make whether you showed them or not.
To those who shared their own stories and that of their family. I know it stirred up Some unhappy memories for some of you.
Nicola for allowing me to use the site to promote Breast Cancer Awareness, and to raise a LOT of $$$$ for BCRF. I couldn't think of a more perfect place to do it.
Thank you Mod Squad for the extra work I know this project caused you, for the allowances you made and (once again) for putting up with my crap. (You know I only do it to increase the demand for your job so you have one, don't you?)
Another thank you to the 94 members who posted on this topic hread and
a special thanks to the 64 members who flashed various parts of their bodies. Billy, you need to get some sun!!
One more thank you to those who supported BCRF in any way. All of you have made a difference to someone's life. Perhaps your own.

It's not all about money. It's about saving lives through research, aiding awareness, encouraging people to examine themselves regularly so they can recognise any changes they should get checked by a doctor. Self examination is the FIRST WEAPON you have for survival and it only takes a minute.

There are a lot of resources and interesting reading throughout this thread. Sometime soon I'm hoping to paste them all in one post at the end of the thread for those who want it

THE END.
Convict
0 likes
Do I have to put this in ask the guys to get some attention? To the post. Not the Tiddies. Ok. Both.

If you post a picture of them girls, word will get around they are here. My theory is there will be a mad rush to this thread. Obviously mine aren't doing the job on their own. it means more people will see this.....

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Anything for the cause...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They ain't mine, but anything i can do for a worthy cause!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come one ladies, it's for a good cause. My lovely friend Trinket flashed her's, don't leave her hanging.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What the hell. In for a penny...

Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Although DEM isn't a word in English (or Australian) Trinket is one of my best pals!

Lurker
0 likes
I want boobies like these please smile
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Thanks Trinket for this thread.ED3R9znQu2vWABtc Mine are shy and just making a partial appearance while swimming. Having a family history of breast cancer I truly appreciate any and all awareness.

Convict
0 likes
I've got a family history of it too. My mum had BC at 40 to. 11years ago. She's a survivor because she checked herself every month and got the lump checked straight away. The sooner it's detected and treated the more successful it is. Even a day can make a difference.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket
From a straight girls perspective yours don't look ok to me lol. Bethany has a good set too AND shared them twice

You still in denial then? ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Convict
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I've got a family history of it too. My mum had BC at 40 yo. 11years ago. She's a survivor because she checked herself every month and got the lump checked straight away. The sooner it's detected and treated the more successful it is. Even a day can make a difference. From a straight girls perspective yours don't look ok to me lol. Bethany has a good set too AND shared them twice

OMG. that was obviously a typo. Sorry.ill go fix it.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You still in denial then? ;)

Alright Princess Smarty Pants, I'm still in denial. Where are your boobs anyway? Oh wait. Didn't you know I'm really a man trying to get boob pics? Apparently so. And where is that girl with the big hair? She's always talking about tiddies?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Alright Princess Smarty Pants, I'm still in denial. Where are your boobs anyway? Oh wait. Didn't you know I'm really a man trying to get boob pics? Apparently so. And where is that girl with the big hair? She's always talking about tiddies?

only way you get to see my boobs here in public if is i get people to make donations to BCRF. too bad you're not a mod, otherwise you'd have seen more then just my boobs posted. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Come one ladies, it's for a good cause. My lovely friend Trinket flashed her's, don't leave her hanging.

where's yours, buddy? come on, unleash those babies.