Login

Forum post count

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I joined Lush four days ago, so do forgive me if I'm talking rubbish.

Since joining, I've posted eight messages in the forum, yet according to the info on my profile page, I've only posted three.

Am I doing something wrong, going mad, or just being pedantic?

Answers on a postcard, please.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MonsoonMicky

Since joining, I've posted eight messages in the forum, yet according to the info on my profile page, I've only posted three.

going mad. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

going mad. smile

That's what I thought.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MonsoonMicky

That's what I thought.

happens to the best of us - don't worry, you're in good company. my guess is that ummm.... you can't count? lol - either that or something's gone terribly wrong with the math-space continuum.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
It's probably a Gav question. Maybe it's a bug?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by MonsoonMicky

Weird indeed. You have 10 forum posts now, but the counter on your profile says 3 (like you mentioned), and here under your avatar it says 5. Looks like a bug to me.

EDIT: before this post, both my post counters (here and on my profile) said 1415. Now my profile still says 1415, but here it says 1416. This may be a caching issue though. Perhaps the one on the profile is updated with bigger intervals.

EDIT II: the counter on my profile is updated now as well.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
either that or something's gone terribly wrong with the math-space continuum.

No, that's a good one, that is. It's the "math-space continuum" instead of the "time-space continuum", because it's regarding numbers, not time.

I bet you're a sci-fi fan.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Weird indeed. You have 10 forum posts now, but the counter on your profile says 3 (like you mentioned), and here under your avatar it says 5. Looks like a bug to me.

EDIT: before this post, both my post counters (here and on my profile) said 1415. Now my profile still says 1415, but here it says 1416. This may be a caching issue though. Perhaps the one on the profile is updated with bigger intervals.

It's a conundrum if ever there was one. In fact, I've got the Twilight Zone music playing here at my end.

I'm sure it's just a technical issue. I don't wonna go to bed thinking it's something that's catching or do to with the supernatural; that's the sort of thing keeps me up at night.