She wont give me a blowjob.

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Even after bringing her to orgasm orally every time we have sex, she never sucks my cock.

Its been at lease 18 months since my cock has been in her mouth. I shave my balls, U get almost into a 68 position on top of her when I am licking her pussy, and all she will do is stroke my cock.

AM I doing something wrong?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Txrich
Even after bringing her to orgasm orally every time we have sex, she never sucks my cock.

Its been at lease 18 months since my cock has been in her mouth. I shave my balls, U get almost into a 68 position on top of her when I am licking her pussy, and all she will do is stroke my cock.

AM I doing something wrong?

And she owes you one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you asked her why she doesn't want to suck it? She might have had a bad experience with someone in the past and maybe she's scared you'll be rough or aggressive with her throat? It could also be a hygiene issue. When you shower, do you thoroughly wash your groin? Man sweat trapped there all day makes for a pretty foul smelling crotch and when you're sucking, your nose is your only way to get air. Could be a number of reasons why she isn't doing it, I'd need more info to help you out. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Can't want it but never ask for it or talk about it and expect things to change.

Gotta say something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to have a conversation with her. Maybe she feels uncomfortable sucking on your dick because it is big. Or maybe it is grotty meh who knows just have a talk you are a couple after all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to have a conversation with her. Maybe she feels uncomfortable sucking on your dick because it is big. Or maybe it is grotty meh who knows just have a talk you are a couple after all.
Madam Carol
0 likes
18 months and you haven't asked? Really? "I think what we have here, is a failure to communicate."

Senior Analyst
0 likes
Yeah, ask. She can't guess what's in your head.
Lurker
0 likes
Kill her