Staff member needed for questions please

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi, I need a read proofer / story approver to ask a few questions about something I'm writing in my new story.
I am not sure it could be accepted, and I want to know from a member of the staff.
Can you please contact me?
Thank you.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Eager
Hi, I need a read proofer / story approver to ask a few questions about something I'm writing in my new story.
I am not sure it could be accepted, and I want to know from a member of the staff.
Can you please contact me?
Thank you.

check your PMs. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

check your PMs. smile

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

(ONE Italian guy and she's tripping over her panties to help...)

xx SF
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

(ONE Italian guy and she's tripping over her panties to help...)

xx SF

You think she's wearing panties?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

You think she's wearing panties?

I'm SERIOUS!!! Once at work I WENT ON FIRE and Sprite said, "I'll call the Fire Department in a minute but I'm expecting a call..." (THAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!)

Of course, by NOW she's probably sitting on the balcony of a villa in Tuscany sipping Pinot Grigio and saying, "More ravioli Benito and then we'll go back to bed..."

THAT'S the kind of thing SHE DOES!!!

x SF
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
I'm SERIOUS!!! Once at work I WENT ON FIRE and Sprite said, "I'll call the Fire Department in a minute but I'm expecting a call..." (THAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!)

Is this a way of saying you fell asleep with a cigarette in your hand and accidentally set fire to your shell-suit trackie bottoms?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Is this a way of saying you fell asleep with a cigarette in your hand and accidentally set fire to your shell-suit trackie bottoms?

No...

(It was the whole Free-Base Richard Pryor fucking thing... And I was dressed in Armani... What REALLY pissed me off was that when my hair went up SHE lit her Chesterfield off it... And she doesn't even smoke... She just did that to be cool...)

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Non posso farne a meno. Ho un debole per gli italiani . Una volta , ho passato un'intera serata sotto un tavolo in una restuaraunt italiano ( grazie a Dio per tovaglie ) che soffia un ragazzo italiano che avevo appena incontrato e le sue 3 cugini .

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.