Sharing you wife/gf

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have you? Would you? If so, with how many??
0 likes
I have not. Can't really see her being into it, to be honest.

Would I hypothetically? Depends on the who, when, where, why of it. I'd be open to it if she was, but not with just anyone. Would have to be someone we know at least socially, I think, not just some random person/couple we just picked up at a swingers' party or bar. Some mutual trust and understanding would be needed.

How many? One other (M or F, preferably bi in either case) or maybe a couple (MF most likely), I think. Gang bangs don't appeal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did when I was younger. Not really into it these days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as it is share and share alike.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not share mine that I know of, but I do share others wife's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would gladly have shared mine if she had wished. I think I would have enjoyed watching myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife is bi, we share women on a regular basis..…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would and yes I have many times . I have been lucky enough to have had a very varied sex life over the years and my mrs is Bi so have enjoyed a lot of group sex as well as watching her with other men and women always very hot to watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm. I'm not the jealous type, so it would depend on her reasoning as to why. Just sex with a man that she found to be super sexy with no emotional interest, why would I want to deprive her of enjoying herself? But if there were a chance for emotional interest, then she'd have to chose what was more important to her. Very, very rarely do I find a man sexually attractive, so if our tastes happened to align with one man who was willing, let's do it!
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's something she would want, I would emphatically share her! Although, I would expect to be part of the experience - I'd love to watch, hear what she liked most, etc.