Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pubic hair article ... Do you shave, cream, or wax?

last reply
30 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How do you maintain pubic hair area?

32 votes remaining
Neatly partial trim ... (13 votes) 41%
Full shave ... (17 votes) 53%
Cream ... (1 vote) 3%
Wax ... (5 votes) 16%
Not maintained / wild & bushy!! ... (7 votes) 22%
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting fun article - thanks for sharing. The tidbit on the record longest pubes - 28 inches - was a bit alarming though smile

I've been far too sporadic lately - much prefer regular trimming and shaving. I've gone fully bald a few times - that's pretty cool too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
As an "old guy", I fall into the unshaved category. Not much reason to do so with no sex life.

Can relate a little based on current situation... but I also prefer being trimmed and shaved for masturbating - especially edging. Might be odd but I just find it adds to the overall experience.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Guys go down on you more if you're bare, so I've been shaved bare for years.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First shaved bare then waxed.

Now I have been Lasered and seems just as smooth as it did last year when it was done.

Yes kids guys do go down more on a bare pussy!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I have always kept it smooth. However, the man I have been with for the last year enjoys it natural and loves to eat it that way, so....
Lurker
0 likes
I shave and do regular maintainance. It feels so much better even.

About girls, I don't have any preference about how she should be. And also, I have heard, for example on Sex with Emily, and other sources that if choosing bare, you need to keep some hair for pheromones. Is this a myth?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Either trim myself very short with a trimmer or get waxed.

I prefer women with a neat trim. A trimmie is much sexier than bare.
Classified
0 likes
Clean shaven every so often.
It feels better and my wife loves it too!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

Clean shaven every so often.
It feels better and my wife loves it too!

Have to agree 1000% with Frank--he knows what he is talking about
Site administrator
0 likes
Sadly I have nobody to share a shaved one with .. and doesnt it damn well itch anyway? And lol no way am I using a razor blade on my tackle!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Gael
I shave and do regular maintainance. It feels so much better even.

About girls, I don't have any preference about how she should be. And also, I have heard, for example on Sex with Emily, and other sources that if choosing bare, you need to keep some hair for pheromones. Is this a myth?

You make it sound like a car lol .. oil change .. fill up the windscreen washer bottle .. check tyre pressures ...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I rather enjoy maintaining the smoothness of a clean shave. With each shower I soap up and clean up my boys. It makes the shower experience even more enjoyable.
0 likes
Shaved!!
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lasered. Im surprised it isn't on the list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed or shaved
Lurker
0 likes
Dry shave every other day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally smooth.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me some trimming and partial shaving. For my girlfriend no maintenance at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Waxed within an inch of my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Neatly trimmed. Got to have a little bit of soft hair down there smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Guess I'm still part of the "old school" ... it never bothered me to go through the bush TBH ... I've never been faced with a bare one.TdFU2OOurQMO8UdP

Most of the guys I bed down with are 'young school'. Probably most of them have never seen a girl with a full bush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am partially trimmed and prefer some hair.
I have done all three but usually use creams for a major tidy up and a razor for the day to day maintenance.
Both my girlfriend and I help each other out and we can make a playful experience of it. We occasionally vary our shapes.
I am not a fan of total removal due to the pre-pubescent appearance. Providing you keep it clean below the clit area it doesn't interfere with the various oral techniques
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried the bald eagle look and did not care for it. Too much time in daily maintainence. Now days I keep things neatly trimmed.

When I am with another woman, I actually prefer her to have some pubic hair, ala bush. The totally smooth woman just makes me think I am with an underage girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bravo for you, Kelly. I love the sight, smell and feel of a woman's pubic hair. I was with an art professor for a while in college. Not only was she the hairiest woman I've been with, but she was my first squirter. I tried to describe to her how good she tasted. She was very appreciative, since she was always self-conscious about that. One morning, I woke up and my face was in her crotch. Guess how I woke her up?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how come Napalm wasn't an option?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.