Chat Room Custom Functions Not Working

last reply
22 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not sure if this is a glitch or if the feature is being done away with, but the feature that allows you to customize your own action by typing it between brackets <like this> isn't currently working.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Not sure if this is a glitch or if the feature is being done away with, but the feature that allows you to customize your own action by typing it between brackets <like this> isn't currently working.

This was an error and shall be fixed shortly.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by gav

This was an error and shall be fixed shortly.

Thanks Gav!

I'll close this out now.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Re-opened for further troubleshooting.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
I'm having the same issue sad
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by TrinityX
I'm having the same issue sad

Please can you give specific details Trinity .. Gav believes this issue has been resolved.
Site administrator
0 likes
Anyone else please having issues with the custom actions?. Post details please smile.
Princess D
0 likes
i cant seem to post on my friends with white backrounds...I cant leave Mrjuicy a wall post ...it just shows the letters...nor can i copy a pic from the the pic room and paste it either....thank you........... huggs
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by angiegirl
( you gave me a link to a member that has me blocked thank you.................)

Please try again and advise here if all is well or otherwise .. thanks smile
Chat Moderator
0 likes
The customized actions that go in between <> are not working and a blank message appears.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
+1

on the brackets thing not working in chat.
Site administrator
0 likes
I did send Gav a pm about this again about 12 hours ago so he is aware smile.
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by Hidden_Desires
The < > actions in chat have not been working for me for a while now.

<pouts> anyway

Thanks!

<begs> Hidden_Desires to try again
Site administrator
0 likes
Well yes the custom actions work but I put an emote code after the string and it wasnt translated i.e. I put smile and it came out as :) and not the smiley face.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Well yes the custom actions work but I put an emote code after the string and it wasnt translated i.e. I put smile and it came out as :) and not the smiley face.

:) IS the smiley face. quit trying to be difficult. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
*pokes tongue out at person above*
Site administrator
0 likes
To confirm .. emotes dont work when added to the end/after a custom action (after the 'says') when typed in the message box using the character code.
0 likes
Any one having problem posting pictures to your photo galleries? Mine seems not to be working now for a couple days.
Click below to see