Login

Question about stories

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you have people helping you to write a story do you have to add them as a co-author?

I know some writers around here that does this that's on here and they don't seem to add those people that help them out. I feel like if someone help you out then you should include them.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by james_lush
If you have people helping you to write a story do you have to add them as a co-author?

I know some writers around here that does this that's on here and they don't seem to add those people that help them out. I feel like if someone help you out then you should include them.

Hiya James,

There is no requirement to add someone, but that is really something that should be worked out by the people involved before the story is submitted for publishing. If they have helped write the actual story, then yes, I would say they are more likely to be added. If they have helped edit grammar and punctuation, then I doubt there is a need to add them as co-author unless both parties want this.

It may be some people are willing to help, but don't want any credit at all.

Thanks, Jen x
Lurker
0 likes
You should provide security to your mobile phone! With LEO Privacy your phone will be safe against snoopers and intruders, you can also hide files (music, photo, video) and lock apps