Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what outfit do you wear to really get him going?

last reply
14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
With valentines round the corner, what sexy outfit do you like to wear for your man?
What really works?
Lurker
0 likes
Anything with a short pleated skirt, cheerleader, school girl, or just a nice pleated skirt for sunny days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by danae
Anything with a short pleated skirt, cheerleader, school girl, or just a nice pleated skirt for sunny days.

That will do it yes, but to he honest... normally with a guy if I make the effort to dress up in anything I get immediate results. Some guys like certain things, others... others.

One guy I knew loved me to dress as a school girl, the more innocent looking the better. Then I would do something wrong and he would spank me over his knee with his hard on pressing into my stomach. Another loved stockings... it all depends. What about you?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hardyrob
With valentines round the corner, what sexy outfit do you like to wear for your man?
What really works?

this usually gets them going .. away .. giggles
Lurker
0 likes
A REVEALING SAREE WITH DEEP CUT BLOUSE.......... PREFERABLY BACKLESS.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dresss, I rarely wear dresses because of my weight.
0 likes
A lot has already been said, but one thing that works well as well is to dress "nicely" but in a way that will allow you to take off layer after layer while you're having a meal for example ... and let it slip that unfortunately, you "forgot" to put on knickers...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Birthday suit.

Lingerie is definitely sexy, but fuck it. We both know why we're here. I just set these titties and this pussy right on out.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Birthday suit.

Lingerie is definitely sexy, but fuck it. We both know why we're here. I just set these titties and this pussy right on out.

We agreed you wouldnt talk about my sexual escapades with your lingerie.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
There are a lot of things that get him hot. The one thing that he really likes is when I wear one of his dress shirts...with, or without panties... depending on the situation.
Lurker
0 likes
Anything a little innocent on the outside, hiding sexy lingerie on the inside I find enticing, but the sexiest thing a woman can wear is her confidence.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends who I'm with, what he likes and how often I spend time with him

Short skirts and summer dresses work for some
Sexy lingerie with stockings under longer evening dresses for others

Gosh! That reads bad, as if I'm seeing 6 different guys a week, it would more likely be 6 or less over a whole year
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Any type of short dress or skirt with nothing underneath works great.

0 likes

When I was having sex I had this mini black lace nightgown so simple yet classic. Just a chemise in black lace. I think it turned me on more than him. I love black lace.