would you marry for sex??

last reply
17 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we've all heard about people marrying for love.. and marrying for money/advantage.. but, would you marry for the reason that you like the sex with that person??

I've suddenly remembered this hentai I've watched many moons ago with a plot that at first this guy doesn't like the idea of being married to this girl he was fixed up with.. (fixed marriage) but he relented because she was a great fuck.. don't know the title of that anime, but just curious about what you think about it..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't marry "just" for the sex, but I sure wouldn't marry if the sex wasn't good...
0 likes
I don't think I would marry just for sex. Sex is important to a marriage, but a marriage needs to involve feelings beyond lust. So if sex was all that was on the table, no wedding. If there is no sex on the table, likely the same. A marriage needs multiple levels of connection with the erotic as just one.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A marriage is something that shouldn't be entered into lightly... and should be based on a whole variety of factors.. not just sex.
And remember... if there is anything true about life it is that it changes.. both for good and bad. The only way a marriage works is if there is enough substance to hold it together through the ups and downs and the changes as time goes on.

Great sex might be a nice factor.. but what happens if the person you are with, for whatever reason, suddenly can't perform in bed anymore? Is the marriage over?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the sex was all that I enjoyed about this person, I can't imagine it was all that mindblowing. So... no.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

The Linebacker
0 likes
I would only marry for love. Sex? Great sex can be taught, coaxed, learned, and it is important, but love is most important. Love outweighs all other factors put together.
Lurker
0 likes
no, as much as i woud love to, i would only marry for love
Lurker
0 likes
All depends on a few contributing factors.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Seems like you'd have to be pretty desperate to fuck that person.

Personally, I find women who are conditional about sex (e.g. only if you marry me, or buy me things, or do favours for me) are a turn off. It becomes almost like a system of exchange, and economics is not sexy.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
A big No

Marrying a girl for money or sex is worst idea that you can think in your life. Just because a girl is sexy . will you marry her? Marriages are made in heaven. So , if you you want to live happily in heaven then i suppose you dont want problems in later stages of life.

Look for like minded person who will be with you forever. And unconditional love.
Lurker
0 likes
No I would have to have much more in a marriage than sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by snowqueen5120
we've all heard about people marrying for love.. and marrying for money/advantage.. but, would you marry for the reason that you like the sex with that person??

I've suddenly remembered this hentai I've watched many moons ago with a plot that at first this guy doesn't like the idea of being married to this girl he was fixed up with.. (fixed marriage) but he relented because she was a great fuck.. don't know the title of that anime, but just curious about what you think about it..

yes
Chuckanator
1 like
Never again! I married my first wife after lust at first sight. She was a beauty contest winner. It was amazing how fast that beauty faded when her nature came out. Beauty is skin deep but ugly can go to the bone.

Then, I met Carol. The love of my life. No matter what happens our bond is unbreakable. That confidence and unity of mind is more important than sex any time. Funny thing is, when the other things are working, the sex is fantastic too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I did a couple times, once when I was in Alaska and there wasn't many gals to fuck, so married a honky tonk queen, worst thing I ever done, as all she wanted to do was hang out in the bars and drink, cost me a lot of money for the little pussy I did get as when we got home she was to drunk to fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
I do have standards with who I'll have sex with, I won't fuck anything that will move, but marriage isn't a requirement for me sexually. So why would I marry only for the sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't we all...??

Who would knowingly ... and really want to ... enter into marriage with the knowledge that there would be NO physical contact of an intimate nature? NO kissing ... NO touches ... NO caress ... NOT EVEN so much as seeing your partner naked? A totally sexless / intimatcy free arrangement??

I'm pretty sure that there are folk today whose marriage situation has since fallen / degenerated to what I've mentioned above, (and they're unable to get out of it for various reasons) but I just cannot comprehend willingly going into such a relationship with that knowledge aforehand. It just ain't going to happen!!

YES ... Guys (and gals too, I'm sure) will marry for sex / love.