Login

Is this normal behaviour on here?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
<RANT> I'm just curious because this has never happened to me before but there are some men whom I have never spoken to before, that are writing quite (borderline) aggressive messages. I guess I should explain myself. I get a lot of messages in my inbox and I'm generally busy offline so if I don't chat with you, don't act all offended that I didn't make you the centre of my universe lol It's creepy and that's definitely not drawing me to you. In terms of "hate friend collectors," please remember that you came to me. I never friend requested you. I just accepted your request. </RANT>
Site administrator
0 likes
You should report messages that you believe may break the sites rules to admin via the Contact Us link please.

Failing that you have the block feature which will stop those members from contacting you again.

smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
You should report messages that you believe may break the sites rules to admin via the Contact Us link please.

Failing that you have the block feature which will stop those members from contacting you again.

smile

Thank you so much for your message :)
Lurker
0 likes
I have found most very friendly and willing to chat without going straight for my dick. Yes, those exceptions have found themselves BLOCKED. Just plain and simple... treat me like you are human and not some sex seeking alien.
0 likes
Amber, the "remove friend" and "block" features need to become your best friends on here. Seriously.

When I first joined I accepted every FR, and was hesitant to defriend and block. I think it was John who actually told me to cowboy up and use those features. The people aren't notified and your life here on Lush is so much more pleasant without the creepers.

xxJennifer
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by luvdr
...treat me like you are human and not some sex seeking alien.

I would be interested in meeting a sex seeking alien. Not for sex, just because I bet they would be fun to hang out and have a drink with.

And to the OP - I've never blocked anyone, or unfriended anyone other than people who have left, but I've reported a couple trolls. You should too. It just ruins the vibe here.

Lurker
0 likes
people are funny and I don,t mean comical. sticks and stones may break your bones- names forget it. anybody who says nasty things are juvenile and insignificant. I,m sure there are more people who love you than don,t. and always remember important people attract some weird people. mainly jealousy