Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you think of your partner cleaning your pussy after having sex with another.

last reply
9 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A cream pie, I believe is what they call it. I have done this several times, but never asked my wife what she thought of me after I had did it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a male and now as a sissy cd cuckold I like creme pie
Lurker
0 likes
'Creampie' is simply coming in a woman's pussy or ass so that she gets a bit messy - not sure where the term came from, but it's just a simple thing. A lot of peole do it without knowing it has a term.

What do you mean by 'cleaning' her after you come in her? Wiping down with a cloth? That's not the same thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm.. cleaning out another man's cum?

How? I'm with metilda..are we wiping... hosing down...what exactly?

Any other methods ie, sexual ways make me gag thinking about it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance
Hmm.. cleaning out another man's cum?

How? I'm with metilda..are we wiping... hosing down...what exactly?

Any other methods ie, sexual ways make me gag thinking about it.

As usual, I agree with my friend completely!!!
Lurker
0 likes
That is what my sissy is good for cleaning me after a real man fucks and cums in me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if theres a female that wants to let me lick her clean after getting really f..... and then giving me a good pissing,and of course,you gotta let me lick you clean,so whose game and no,i will go as to say i have done it when the monthly JUST beginning
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't answer for the girls but - I'm like "BadWife's" sissy, doing clean up at my wife's ORDER puts me into rapture. My wife thinks it is hilarious, leaving me as high as a kite for the rest of the night but it's sure a cheap narcotic for me.
Does it effect our love ? - heck no, I'm her bi sissy-boy and after two "macho" husbands she likes me that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is so,hot to do, and after you lick it out give her the most passionate kiss ever