Login

Online messaging not working properly?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I got a message or three tonight and I wanted to reply to them only I couldn't. I would click on the reply and it would bring up a page where I could see what the person said in online message history and all that but as for replying, wasn't able to do so. Saw no way to do so. I could click on the name to see the conversation but no way to add ot it. Sending email, no problem. Now I'm new here so might be something I'm missing but saw some other people saying they got issues with something that I think is more or less the same thing. Might be wrong and could be all a newbie mistake. I tried to search and see if this was addressed elsewhere but couldn't do that either. So here I'am!

Any suggestions.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Valken
So I got a message or three tonight and I wanted to reply to them only I couldn't. I would click on the reply and it would bring up a page where I could see what the person said in online message history and all that but as for replying, wasn't able to do so. Saw no way to do so. I could click on the name to see the conversation but no way to add ot it. Sending email, no problem. Now I'm new here so might be something I'm missing but saw some other people saying they got issues with something that I think is more or less the same thing. Might be wrong and could be all a newbie mistake. I tried to search and see if this was addressed elsewhere but couldn't do that either. So here I'am!

Any suggestions.

Clicking reply to an online message should result in your getting an empty 'black box' addressed back to the message sender so that you can respond.

The Online Message History is only accessible via the Mail tab.

Can you please try this again and report back. Its always possible that something like this is a one-off glitch or the site technical guru was working on the online message software (the other problem you refer too).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay got it working, had to use the method said in the FAQ. I had over looked that but now it's working perfectly, so yeah it was my fault for being a newbie.