For the ladies, breast play

last reply
15 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the ladies, how would you like your breasts and nips played by your partner during foreplay and during sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am going to assume this question is real and from a young male. The answer is yes. But start slowly. I don't think very many women like their breasts grabbed and pawed hard right away. Take your time and your partner will let you know what she likes. The other thing I would offer is do not be afraid to ask if she likes it or what shed might like. Communication is the key to great sex.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
dribble those puppies like Steph Curry dribbles b-balls.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the replies. How do you dribble?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by moham
Thanks for the replies. How do you dribble?

always use both hands. always.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
You don't really want an answer from me on this one. My experiences of breast play include tit torture with needles, nails and soldering irons as well as clamps/clothes pegs and hot wax, whips and floggers.

Depending on your lady friend, acceptable breast play includes anything from gentle caresses, licking and nipping with the lips only right up to full on torture. Start off gently and then talk about what she likes, or probably more of what she gets off on, rather than actually liking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay I got my wife to give me a answer to this one. She says she like her nipples sucked and the persons teeth rubbed lightly across them. She also like them what she calls hefted or lifted at the same time. Now her breasts are so sensitive she can orgasm just from having her breasts sucked and played with. Her black boyfriend had her nipples pierced but she had to take the rings out because they made her nipples so sensitive her shirt would cause her to have one orgasm after another.
Rock
Lurker
0 likes
If my breasts are being caressed by someone's hands, I like them well lubed with something like K-Y Jelly. Then having both of them firmly squeezed from the bottom up toward the nipples. Then, when I am just about to get that very magnificent nipple stimulation I crave, allow them to slip free and begin all over again. The teasing and anticipation is exquisite, although I do eventually want the the nipples firmly stimulated until I am heavily lubricating. At that point the action hopefully will move somewhat lower.

I also love having my whole unlubricated breast taken into a partner's mouth and forcefully sucked.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I enjoy just about everything short of pain, with special attention to my nipples. All I ask is pull them up, not down! Gravity is already working that angle.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Nipple clamps do it for you lol ? I once bit someone's nipples so hard they screamed lol , You fancy that Sweetie ?
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing, licking and sucking are a good way to start. No two women are the same. Slowly rubbing the nipples with an ice cube works for some. Twirling the nipples between your fingers is good. One woman I knew really loved it when I dragged the head of my cock across her nipples and covered them with my pre-cum. She even wanted me to try to put one of her nipples inside my urethra. It wouldn't fit, but she came hard though. Some women are into tittie torture. They don't get it from me. Pain has no attraction for me. I do love to help them cast shadows though. Fucking their cleavage can be a lot of fun if they have breasts like Bethany.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can't explain why, but when he moves his open palms or the back of his hands across the tips of my nipples, it just drives me wild.

Love, love, LOVE to have my breasts touched! To have them held from behind feels great, love being in public with his hands inside my shirt cupping my bare breasts, that feels soooooo good!

Suckling my breast slowly with a lot of tongueplay, that's delicious.

Rubbing them lightly then gently tweaking or twisting my nipple then looking at it, really turns me on, in private or in public, so my nipples harden and are on display through my shirt.

A quick playful grab in public is fun, especially if someone sees.

Feeling a 5 o'clock shadow grazing my bare nipples is uber-erotic!

Oil them up and play with them, jiggle them in your hands, slide your fingers all over those big bare shining globes, draw your fingertips up and pull gently on my nipples.

Lick 'em!

Rub your dick on my nipples, then let me titty fuck you.

Expose them to a friend, that's fun, too!
Lurker
0 likes
Warm hands gently cupping and massaging my breasts is such a turn-on......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with you Caitlin .... but at the same time... little drives me as crazy as those gentle, tickly, grazing caresses tracing around my breasts... with fingertips, or fingernails. **Shuuddderrr** smile
Story Verifier
0 likes
Titty play is a must. Nipples sucked, licked bit, pulled, groped, slapped, caressed. Love it all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of us won't have a problem telling you, if you are too rough... or not rough enough. As in all things, listen to what the woman is telling you!!