Man ejaculating

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
No, it's not an advertisement.

I'm just curious if seeing a man ejaculate is a turn-on for women (those of you into men, anyhow). Do you like to watch him (whoever he is) shoot his load. Does he score points visually for distance or volume, or is it just the fact of the orgasm itself that is erotic? Or is the whole thing a bore if you're not physically participating?

Men are visual, and we like to see it shoot everywhere, and we'd probably make it an Olympic sport if we could because we're also competitive about shit like that. But I was wondering about the feminine perspective. What are your thoughts?

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
I love to watch a man cum. I love watching a man cum on me even more.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's a bit fascinating to watch, but even better to feel happening inside you. Watching a guy who can shoot far and copiously is mostly a thrill because you become visually aware of what he can do inside you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will agree completely with BethanyFrasier! Knowing that my man is unleashing that torrent inside me is a total turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE watching a man shoot his, especially if it is a really big load smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love to watch him Squirt all over my Big Tits
0 likes
The hydraulics of the penis are endlessly fascinating; watching my partner work himself or allowing me to work him up to the penultimate point is positively breathtaking.

Seeing him ejaculate, seeing his body respond to mine, feeling the cum hitting my skin with enough force to splatter some distance (read: breasts, face, neck, hair) is just amazing, both from the engineering standpoint and the standpoint of an enthralled lover.

So yes, very much a turn-on, is the short answer.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!