Login

I have heard.....

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that some women have easier or better orgasms with anal sex, is this true and why do you think so?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Anal orgasms are what you might call composite orgasms. They involve an overload in nerve-endings in two locations, when the intense anal stimulation spreads and triggers a vaginal/clitoral orgasm as well. But the anal trigger is a much different feeling in and by itself. Anal orgasms by themselves have given me intense shivers, that conventional orgasms never do. And the next day, I'm often walking funny after one of these 'composite' orgasms (or several). Anal tissue is much more sensitive, and susceptible to friction, so part of the stimulation in anal is actually irritation, which is like an intense itch that, when scratched, gives you a similar catharsis. But together with a vaginal orgasm, it can seem more overwhelming than a simple climax.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't say that the orgasms I get from anal are easier or better but I can say they are very different from the orgasms I get from cunni and from having my pussy fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
that some women have easier or better orgasms with anal sex, is this true and why do you think so?

NO NO NO

Bums are one way only
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Anal orgasms are what you might call composite orgasms. They involve an overload in nerve-endings in two locations, when the intense anal stimulation spreads and triggers a vaginal/clitoral orgasm as well. But the anal trigger is a much different feeling in and by itself. Anal orgasms by themselves have given me intense shivers, that conventional orgasms never do. And the next day, I'm often walking funny after one of these 'composite' orgasms (or several). Anal tissue is much more sensitive, and susceptible to friction, so part of the stimulation in anal is actually irritation, which is like an intense itch that, when scratched, gives you a similar catharsis. But together with a vaginal orgasm, it can seem more overwhelming than a simple climax.

Bethany a very good definition.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Bethany a very good definition.