Login

Ladies please help me with this question

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know many women like to keep the cum inside their pussy after having sex. They not only enjoy keeping it inside but they enjoy going out with it. And in most cases they wear a panty liner to keep the semen from leaking out. Some people talk about using tampons to keep it inside while they're out maybe shopping...hahaha. But for all that she has to wear at least a pair of panties. I was wondering what if she didn't want to wear panties when she went out wearing a skirt or dress but wanted to keep that come inside. So basically she's going out wearing a dress or skirt with no panties and try to give the come inside. Can she wear a menstrual cup or a vagina plug ? I don't know what a vagina plug is but I have a good idea of what is a menstrual cup so I was wondering can a menstrual cup be used to keep the semen from leaking out and also not having to wear any panties underneath. what other options are there if she wants to wear nothing underneath and also make sure cum stays inside ?

Very turned on by this so thought I would ask.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't imagine that a Mooncup-type thing would work in those circumstances, if only because they work by suction on the cervix and catch blood flow coming through the cervix from the uterus, and the semen isn't in the uterus, is it? As far as I'm aware the reference to a plug is to a similar cup-style device for catching menstrual blood, but I'm happy for others to educate me if I'm wrong.

As for keeping cum in your pussy after sex, I have never really thought about it to be honest. I am just content to not leave a trail that needs shampooing out of the carpet at some later stage.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
I don't imagine that a Mooncup-type thing would work in those circumstances, if only because they work by suction on the cervix and catch blood flow coming through the cervix from the uterus, and the semen isn't in the uterus, is it? As far as I'm aware the reference to a plug is to a similar cup-style device for catching menstrual blood, but I'm happy for others to educate me if I'm wrong.

As for keeping cum in your pussy after sex, I have never really thought about it to be honest. I am just content to not leave a trail that needs shampooing out of the carpet at some later stage.

So what method can there be to keep the cum inside WITHOUT wearing panties ? Vaginal plug ?Dont even know what that is

Anyone ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
A cork?

A bit more elaboratel please
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Maybe date a gymnast and have her walk on her hands? Otherwise gravity will have its way, barring something along the lines of a tampon. Fortunately, you know where she can find a refill!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100
Maybe date a gymnast and have her walk on her hands? Otherwise gravity will have its way, barring something along the lines of a tampon. Fortunately, you know where she can find a refill!

So would a tampon work better to keep it in without panties ? Remember i said anything that works
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Crazylife

So would a tampon work better to keep it in without panties ? Remember i said anything that works

I'm scarcely an expert, you understand, but I suspect that a tampon would simply absorb the semen. That is what they're designed to do, after all - absorb fluids. Pretty sure the cork comment was a joke too, considering the source. Besides, it would be so awkward using a corkscrew to remove it.

Personally, I think when it runs out it's quite sexy and fun - as do some of the ladies, judging by some of the other threads in this forum.