Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How much cum do you prefer? inside and out...

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is there a certain amount of cum you like to have when a guy ejaculates inside you. I suppose it's hard to measure so let's talk in amount of spurts... Not very scientific but I'm sure you get the grift. Too much a turn off, too little a turn off?

Same goes for when any other areas that are on the receiving end of a load!...

Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want cum inside at present as I am trying to get pregnant with Mr Jaune's child we have been trying for a year.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'll take what cums! I've had several guys' loads in me at once, so it's not like any one guy could fill me to capacity. Teenagers cum way more than most older guys do, by volume. That's a plus! They can also squirt farther, but I haven't judged any distance contests yet.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Bethany, I will take whatever they give me...no, I don't believe there is such a thing as too much cum, the more the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not so much or so little it's the guy who is delivering his deposit I care about.
If it's inside it can be a nuisance with flow back depending upon when he put it there.
If it's oral, I can accept as much as they like to give me.
If it's on the surface it doesn't matter he either licks it off or I shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
even that i am a lesbian, i still enjoy to have my lil boobies blasted with cum and not just a couple spurts!
i would even be willing to take 2 cocks on at the same time! (double the pleasure) sounds Hot don't it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's very hard to tell how much a man cums inside me. I can be dripping wet but how much is his and how much is mine?
I like the feel of a cock pulsing as he shoots his load inside me. The more spurts the better. I like feeling full of cum so as much as he can give me is good.
I have never thought of it as a turn off, anywhere in my body. Not even if I can't contain it.
Getting cum allover me doesn't bother me and guys seem to like doing it, especially in my face, but it doesn't do anything for me either.
I did get some cum in my eye a couple of times. That kills the mood a bit. It stings!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer all the cum they can give me rather it's inside my pussy or ass or mouth that even goes for cumming all over me too