last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey guys,

I am looking for fun kinky ways to jack off, I am willing to do anything and will go get supplies if needed ;) let me know what kinky ideas you guys have smile
Lurker
0 likes
Use sand paper
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not join the group 'Masturbaters' and ask the question of others who really enjoy this pastime and are willing to share their experiences with you.
We all masturbate and have different ways of pleasuring ourselves.
Lurker
0 likes
Doing it outside is good. I, myself, have no desire to get in trouble with the law but masturbating outside, in broad daylight , in a location where you won't get in trouble, is hot. Outside at night, totally nude, is exciting. Don't know if you're up for it but masturbating - out in the 'open' - occurs regularly in gay bathhouses, saunas.
0 likes
Quote by ralphbranca
Doing it outside is good. I, myself, have no desire to get in trouble with the law but masturbating outside, in broad daylight , in a location where you won't get in trouble, is hot. Outside at night, totally nude, is exciting. Don't know if you're up for it but masturbating - out in the 'open' - occurs regularly in gay bathhouses, saunas.

I wish I had the nerve to do this (or anything sexual in a semi-public place). The idea turns me on but I'm a bit of a chicken. Closest I've come is a washroom stall at work (actually, I've edged at my desk the odd time before heading to the bathroom to finish) but even that is fairly private. I like doing it out in the open in my home, on the kitchen floor and such but, again, that's fairly private.

Can't say I've done anything too kinky. Love coating my hand with lube and fucking my fist. That gives me some of the best orgasms. I've done some assplay, too, and that feels nice if you can "hit the spot".

Fantasy: Being watched. Not by someone in the room but from a distance. Knowing they can see me but with no option for going beyond watching each other.
Site administrator
0 likes
Use your hand .. its free and doesnt pass comment.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus

Use sand paper

"kick me!" said the masochist... "no!" said the sadist ..... giggles...
u r naughty... he might hurt himself!

Lurker
0 likes
stand for President! ... there is an election on [note i spelt that correctly ]

Lurker
0 likes
In the shower, turn the water high on hot. Let the room steam. Adjust the water to a temp you like. While in the shower, use both hands, loop you thumb and pointer around the base. move it up, do the same with the second, repeating. Don't jerk any back strokes, just forward. Will be intense.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
get naked on the web cam plenty out there for you and us try dirtyroulette as I do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Circle jerk and the first one to cum, wins. You get together with at least 5 guys and stand in a circle while facing each other and start pounding
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find a friend to help...male or female, your preference, and allow jacking off ONLY! No oral, no intercourse, just mutual jack off and see how long you last!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
jack off naked and rub and feel every inch of your body
Lurker
0 likes
Biggest thing to remember, always make sure its enjoyable
Lurker
0 likes
Masturbating kneeling with my legs wide. Pulls my muscle real tight and I like the feel of my balls swinging.