Login

How long does it take you to get over the hypersensitive feeling after orgasm

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After an orgasm, how long would it take you to recover from the super sensitive feeling so that it can be touched again?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
About 10-15 minutes or so. 20 tops.

Depends on the intensity of the orgasm as well as how the orgasm was obtained.

For example, if I'm masturbating as a means to an end, then it's all over as quickly as it began, and I can go on about my business.

If I'm being fucked really good, and there's slow build up, then it would take me longer to recover.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
About 10-15 minutes or so. 20 tops.

Depends on the intensity of the orgasm as well as how the orgasm was obtained.

For example, if I'm masturbating as a means to an end, then it's all over as quickly as it began, and I can go on about my business.

If I'm being fucked really good, and there's slow build up, then it would take me longer to recover.

I'm the same there isnt a set " time " I think its all about how who and where . after masturbating almost immediately, after quickie sex just a few seconds . after making love and intimate etc etc then it can be almost painful to touch my clitty ... (something men seem not to understand)
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Ummmm if it's done right....a day or so....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It really depends whether it's a single orgasm or multiples. With a hard single it might take 10 mins.
Lurker
0 likes
Like 5 minutes until I feel normal again. The glowing skin I get after an orgasm lasts for hours though.