Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cannot Submit New Stories. Getting General Error--Problem processing request.

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Guys, I have been trying to submit a new story and I keep getting a general error page every time I push the submit button. I'm at a loss of what to do. Can someone help me?
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by Renee_Monterey
Hey Guys, I have been trying to submit a new story and I keep getting a general error page every time I push the submit button. I'm at a loss of what to do. Can someone help me?

I had this happen to me awhile ago. It turned out I needed to remove the MS Word formatting (there's a button for this at the top of the text box "clean word format"). Hopefully that helps (because otherwise I'm out of ideas). Good luck.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Renee_Monterey

That was happening to me too, same scenario, when I tried to use Firefox as my browser. When I switched over to Chrome or Edge it posted with no problem, and this was after I'd been using Firefox with no issues for some time. I still use Chrome when submitting here now to avoid issues, although everything else on the site seems to work fine when using Firefox.