Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your biggest fear / anxiety about having sex??

last reply
11 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you have worries / concerns about orgasms ... Size issues ... Lack of protection ... HIS climax ... Etc.??

I'm sure we all have concerns / anxieties about sex from time to time. Share them here if you will.???

I'm sure guys have issues also, so let it out if you want?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've always been very comfortable having sex, so I usually don't have many worries. With new partners, I suppose my only concerns are how inexperienced they are, or how much I'm going to need to lead them if they're very inexperienced or nervous. Most guys ARE very nervous with me the first time, so I try to put them at ease as much as possible. One thing I'm inclined to worry about is whether a new partner is going to think he has a 'claim' on me, just because I let him have sex with me. When guys get possessive, I back off and have to deal with how I'm going to continue having sex with them without them getting too obsessed with me. This is usually the only problem I have sexually since I don't fall in love with guys, and prefer emotional relationships with other girls.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I agree with almost everything Bethany has said.
Nowadays I have no concerns as I have an established group of FWB. No commitments - no worries. We are very happy and I have not had a new guy or girl for a couple of years so there are really no anxieties to be concerned with. We do what we do because sex to us is a pleasure and joy and we share each other without a problem. That is not to say we haven't had a few problems like Beth with guys who want to become possessive. They got shown the door the moment that they began talking like that. It did take some trials and errors before we all found each other and were happy with the way we all wanted to live.
Back in the old days infection was one of my concerns as I was very promiscuous. Pregnancy not so important after I began using the pill. Premature ejaculation was a problem in the early days with young guys and I did get frustrated if I did not cum.
I have never been above average when it comes to being submissive or dominant and do not subscribe to either in my joy of sex. I am very much a give and take girl and I want my partner, be it male or female, for both of us to be happy with the wonderful and intimate experiences we share together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
Do you have worries / concerns about orgasms ... Size issues ... Lack of protection ... HIS climax ... Etc.??

I'm sure we all have concerns / anxieties about sex from time to time. Share them here if you will.???

my biggest worry is not satisfying the girl. IE: making her cum less than 3 or 4 times.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with both Meggsy and Bethany. Men are just as inclined to want to combine the Romance side of the man-woman relationship to the Sexual. I guess they want to ensure we are not going to end up in some other guys bed the nights they are not with us.

You know the probability is very high that is exactly where we will be on those nights.

Girls if you feel it is moving too fast in romance direction, maybe you just have to sit down with the current stud and make it clear that the sex is great, but you are not looking for more than that. Once they understand it is sex or nothing at all most will acquiesce. Most men I know sex is much more powerful a motivation than love and romance.

If he is less experienced than you are I am sure you are all teachers if his mind is open enough to accept the blessing you are giving him.
Lurker
0 likes
My biggest fear is my partner will get tired of looking at the same body and start craving something more attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For several years as a older teen early 20s I suffered from PE, no girls complained, I was so introverted I was not having sex.
The ones that did have sex with me seem to enjoy me, size also was a concern.
A mature woman who was divorced worked with me to improve my stamina while we enjoy some wild sex, she found a older guy.
We both knew that was her plan, but she liked me and we had fun while she looked.

Quote by Smoocher
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only fear STD's and it's a constant worry. Not that I'm all that promiscuous but if my sex partners aren't as honest as I hope they are we could both/all end up with an STD from their encounters.

Everybody thinks they're being careful and are in closed end relationships but often we find out it's been blind luck that we didn't get an STD as the truth is outed.... sigh
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
My never ending curiosity and insatiability may wear her out....
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I don't want to get an STD

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am fairly selective. Occasionally I will met someone and the bells ring for both of us. Years ago I was fairly undiscriminating and ended up with a STD from a bridesmaid at my sister’s wedding. It was easily treated but a bit shocking nonetheless. These days I use a condom until we get to know each other better unless we already know each other better.