last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies,

Imagine the following scenario. You're having a non-sexual massage, you're naked, and lying face down. Oil is poured between the cheeks of your buttocks and slowly dribbles in to your pussy.

What effect would that have on you...?

Could you please describe and share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had this accidently, but have had massages where the masseuse swipes the labia while doing inside upper thigh. Have had a proper labia massage in Thailand. Very popular in the north in Chiang Mai. It's a normal thing up there and is listed in the hotel massage menus. Very nice oily stretchy rub on it's own or as part of your full body massage. The Thais are very body aware and treated my orgasm as a normal part of proceedings.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My pussy is so often wet, I might not even feel the difference. A Pueblo Indian girl was my masseuse at a spa in Santa Fe a few years back, and there was a vibe between us, especially after she learned of my Native heritage. I steered the conversation towards sex, and she admitted she had always been curious to try it with another girl, so I offered to be her first. She couldn't do anything sexual on the job, but we met up later after she had asked her husband if he would mind her having sex with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love New Mexico.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it has happened more than once - The sensation is erotic and I have always hoped it was more than accidental. Only on one occasion did it progress to an internal finger massage and a full erotic body rub between the two of us.